Questions for Richt slurpers

Rocketcane

Band
Banned
1. Why is 9-4 considered a success?
2. Why was the playcalling so ****** in October?
3. Why was the playcalling so ****** in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?
4. How did we lose to a Notre Lame team that was 3-8 vs everybody else?
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching.
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired?
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years.
8. Why is recruiting so bad this year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know right. I mean coaches were lining up to take over this job and we settle for Richt who just delivered our first bowl win in 10 years. Yeah, let's start another bash him thread as the shine of the win is still shining. We should have vetted the candidates better and came up with a solid choice like Shannon or Golden. We were lucky to get those guys the last time coaches were beating the doors down.

Look, no one is happy we lost the four games, but we improved and did not shut down after the FSU loss like in years past. The team is better and while it might not be salad, it is not pure chicken **** like it would have been under the last three regimes.

I asked it before and will ask again, how many Richt bashing posts will we have to endure during this off season by our "fans". If you truly are a Cane enjoy the bowl win and look at the progress and the young talent. The future is brighter than it has been in a long time. Still a work in progress, but much better.

Advertisement
I'll play. Some of your points are valid. I won't comment on recycling coaches since I'm an AA and see it from another side of the fence and that would be a totally different conversation. As to why some guys get second chances, I'd say it depends on many factors and in Richts case it was his consistency in winning, recruiting, character, familiarity (UM Alum) and timing. I won't defend his offense and play calling, but he has lifted the program into the immediate future, staffing, admin, nutrition etc. Recruiting, though not where we want it, he has shown remarkable improvement in relationships with coaches, top prospect interest and keeping a larger share of top talent home. The program has improved substantially in ONE YEAR. Programs aren't microwavable, it takes time to implement improvements (ie, IPF), bring in better personnel, develop depth and winning. Was he the best coach? Probably no, but to rebuild a once great program, probably yes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
2. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in October?
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching.
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired?
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years.

When have the Canes ended a season like we just did? I will wait for it?

When has our D looked this good? I will wait for it?

Why are you hiding under a different screen name? Is it because your a big fat pu$$y?

How is it possible that you have 64 posts yet you sound like you have been hating on this board for some time?

Who cut you dik off?

Why is your therapist so miserable at his job?

At what point did you realize that no one likes you?

Are you lonely?

How often do you have suicidal thoughts?

Whats your favorite brand of tampons?

Dont you know that stuffing that many tampons in your ****** for days on end can lead to some shock syndrome or something?

Is it cold in your Mom's basement?

Do you think about killing your step dads that often?

Did you take anyone hostage when hostess announced they were no longer going to make twinkies?

What do you think touching a woman for the first time is going to feel like?

How many times a day do you have sexual fantasies about you, your priest and barney?

How is the honda civic holding up?

Do you regret trading in your moped?

Does you sister still consider you family?

Does your mom know your on the internet again?

Will you tell you mom the FSU football team says they miss her?

Will you tell you mom that the UF football team is ready for round 3?

2. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in October?
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?

STFU, stay miserable and stay away, ignore button to follow.

Advertisement
Back