Questions for Richt slurpers

D4550F34-F2E8-441A-8218-455208B5A121_zpsh4odqlwz.gif

Advertisement
1. I don't think 9-4 is considered a success in the history of our program, but lets take a little deeper look. I think we can all agree we are not the same 9-4 team that we had under Golden or Radio. We're not soft like your *** after a good pounding from you BF. We're competitive, tough, conditioned, well coached, and make some great adjustments on both sides of the ball. Good things to build on for year 2.
2. I think Richt was still figuring out what he had and his personnel. He wasn't happy with his play calling in October, but we were in every game and had our chances. You should ask why we were having so much trouble with seniors committing very bad penalties and a certain guy going pro with drops
3. I think you're acting like a ******* cry baby right now. Don't know how you can say our play calling sucked so bad in the first 1.5 quarters when we drilled 3 out of 4 of our last opponets. The reason it looked so bad in the bowl game was cause our QB couldn't make a simple throw for the first 1.5 quarters of action
4. They jumped us early and our QB was very off until later in the day. It happens and it does suck, but we could've won that game had another senior had any kind of coordination. Ball bounces funny
5. Fulmer and Brown's programs had fallen off so bad after their titles that no major programs wanted them. Fulmer was career TN and Mack Brown just wasn't a good coach....at all. If he wasn't at Texas or didn't have VY he wouldn't have ever won anything. You sound like a jaded BBB fan boy. As for the Hat, well his short comings are well documented. Game management, end of game clock control, finding QBs that are actual QBs and don't have a lot of stars next to their name in HS hurts.
6. LOTS of people get second chances at P5 schools after being fired. Why are you so butthurt
7. He was in the SEC when it was at its strongest. Sucks but it happens. I mean there is only one Saban, Meyer,....
8. Why do you think recruiting is going so poorly? I see a list full of FOOTBALL players. Kids who love the game and play it on the edge of out of control. I really like this class. Might not have star power were looking for, but stars don't equate to greatness. A bunch of kids with chips on their shoulders, who bust their *** every day, love the game more than anything, and play on the edge of out of control. Give me all day. Our coaches have shown they know what to do with kids like this on game day. Win with kids like this the first couple of years and the stars will come.

1. Why is 9-4 considered a success? BECAUSE WE BEAT A TOP 15 TEAM WHILE WINNING OUR FIRST BOWL GAME IN A DECADE
2. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in October? BECAUSE OUR OC HAS NOT CALLED PLAYS IN ABOUT A DECADE
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month? SEE 2.
4. How did we lose to a Notre Lame team that was 3-8 vs everybody else? ASK FSU ABOUT GT LAST YEAR
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching. NAME A BETTER COACH THAT WOULD HAVE SAID YES AND HAS NOT BEEN FIRED
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired? THAT'S VERY SPECIFIC, AND THE ONLY CASES I HAVE ARE COACHES FIRED FROM THE NFL OR ONES FOR NON PERFORMANCE ISSUES
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years. THEY WEREN'T THAT HORRENDOUS WHEN URBAN MEYER WAS THERE
8. Why is recruiting so bad this year?WE HAVE SEVEN 4 STAR PLAYERS

SEE QUOTE

Advertisement
1. Why is 9-4 considered a success?
2. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in October?
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?
4. How did we lose to a Notre Lame team that was 3-8 vs everybody else?
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching.
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired?
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years.
8. Why is recruiting so bad this year?

9. Y r u so ***ed up?

I'll play. Some of your points are valid. I won't comment on recycling coaches since I'm an AA and see it from another side of the fence and that would be a totally different conversation. As to why some guys get second chances, I'd say it depends on many factors and in Richts case it was his consistency in winning, recruiting, character, familiarity (UM Alum) and timing. I won't defend his offense and play calling, but he has lifted the program into the immediate future, staffing, admin, nutrition etc. Recruiting, though not where we want it, he has shown remarkable improvement in relationships with coaches, top prospect interest and keeping a larger share of top talent home. The program has improved substantially in ONE YEAR. Programs aren't microwavable, it takes time to implement improvements (ie, IPF), bring in better personnel, develop depth and winning. Was he the best coach? Probably no, but to rebuild a once great program, probably yes.

The point is that you can criticize Richt for quite a few things this year without being a hater and also acknowledge a decent step for the program in finishing the year strong without being a

Many of us have called for the hire of a quality OC to play call this year after some abysmal calls in October in situations where Richt should have known better, but Richt is going to be able to do what he wants right now...that's how desperate we were for real coaching. Another year of quality S&C, all scholies are back and more development under quality coaching.

Waaay premature to be able to judge this staff yet.

UM

UM

Advertisement
3. Why was the playcalling so ****ty in the first 1.5 quarters of almost every game, regardless of month?
5. Why should Richt get a second shot at the Power 5 when coaches who actually have NCs like Phillip Fulmer, Mack Brown and Les Miles couldn't get FBS (forget about merely Power 5) jobs after being fired? And all 3 of those coaches tried to get new head coaching jobs after being fired but kept getting rejected. None were unemployed because of lack of effort job searching.
6. What success stories exist in CFB about a fired coach doing well at his next job? Other than the Notre Lame coaches like Weis and Willingham who suck even worse at their new job, what coaches even get a second chance in the Power 5 after being fired?
7. Why did Richt win 0 SEC titles his last decade at UGA? And only 1 East Division title? Yes 1 title in the horrendous SEC East Division in 10 years.

Welcome to my and probably many other people's ignore list.

Waste of bandwidth...enjoy your double wide, but beware of Hurricanes

Advertisement
I know right. I mean coaches were lining up to take over this job and we settle for Richt who just delivered our first bowl win in 10 years. Yeah, let's start another bash him thread as the shine of the win is still shining. We should have vetted the candidates better and came up with a solid choice like Shannon or Golden. We were lucky to get those guys the last time coaches were beating the doors down.

Look, no one is happy we lost the four games, but we improved and did not shut down after the FSU loss like in years past. The team is better and while it might not be salad, it is not pure chicken **** like it would have been under the last three regimes.

I asked it before and will ask again, how many Richt bashing posts will we have to endure during this off season by our "fans". If you truly are a Cane enjoy the bowl win and look at the progress and the young talent. The future is brighter than it has been in a long time. Still a work in progress, but much better.

Totally agree, we should have taken saban or Myers when we had the chance.

Advertisement
Questions for **** slurping trolls
1. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
2. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
3. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
4. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
5. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
6. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
7. Why are you a cumgargling troll?
8. Why are you a cumgargling troll?

Folden and Radio both didn't reach 9 wins until their 3rd years and both never won a bowl game. Richt accomplished both of these in year 1. 3 of our 4 losses are by a combined 11 points. I understand your frustration because we could easily have ended up with 12 wins this year with the right calls/bounces going our way. Who did you expect us to hire that was available and better than Richt? Herman lost to perennial powerhouses Navy, SMU, and Memphis this year. If Kayaa comes back for next season and the Oline can improve even a little bit we should be in the playoff picture next year. Stop trolling and use some common sense.

Some people will bych and moan about anything. Best this team has looked in YEARS and he's whining still. It will take at least two more seasons before this team is back to Miami standard, but you can definitely see the improvement already. Enjoy the ride or GTFOH! Probably a stinking **** fan anyway.

Advertisement
Back