Questions for podcast tomorrow

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
All,
I'll be recording a podcast tomorrow with Stefan discussing the Opening and Rivals camp, which we both attended.

Any questions from you guys? I'll answer some of them on the pod. If you don't want to post them, send them to canesinsight@gmail.com

Advertisement
Your thoughts on QB recruiting this cycle.

Have Irvin or Polendey made necessary strides?

Donaldson position this year?

Whos going to be LT #1 and 2?

Whos 1st LB off the bench?

Hows Patchan look?

What are you hearing about Elam? It seems that we are slow playing him and I don't know if it's a good thing.

What happened to the quality control coach that Ariz said we were going to hire and announce on NSD?

Advertisement
What is up with our QB recruiting board? Are there other realistic names to know besides Johnson Jr?

Is Dunmore a wait and see offer?

Is Clemson a big threat to us for both Payton and Ladson?

Advertisement
Most interested in the DL prospects.

Daxon looks to have a bully mentality from the clips I saw, how'd he do the rest of the day and how does he compare to other DT's on the board?

There's limited tape on Renato Brown on the defensive side, I know he didn't participate yesterday but any insight on him defensively?

Advertisement
Yup.. Curious on the LB big board, same with DT

The LB answer will likely be around our move to a hybrid SSLB, but in the same light...

My question would be around how we plan to quickly resolve the DE issue. When D-Jax and Joe Jackson (likely) leave after next season, we ostensibly have a numbers/depth problem.

Advertisement
Never setting foot on Miamis campus. How does it compare and contrast to the other top football schools? (Clemson, FSU, Alabama, Georgia, etc...) Maybe you could talk about football facilities as well. Weight room, lounge room, the quality of food and nutrition? Where does Miami rank when it comes to stuff like that?

I'd be interested in hearing your early pecking order at the LB spot for 2019, from what you saw at the recent camps. We need to nail that spot this year.

To follow on with this...
How likely are we to lose starters to the draft, and who of the backups are making strides to fill in and eventually take over?

I agree with LuCane as well, the DE spot is in a similar situation.

How involved is Diaz in recruiting?

With the early NSD being in December, will Miami get off to a quick start like in year's past or will kids hold off until then?

Advertisement
Back