Question on Bowl prep?

Advertisement
Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

Philadelphia 76Ers Basketball GIF

I thought it was 15 practices for bowls but that’s maximum sometimes teams doesn’t use them all.

OP's question is perfectly legitimate (especially with a new coach watching) but I miss the annual theory that the bowl practices are beyond integral to shaping the following season's results. Seems like YEAR after YEAR we've been told that THIS year's ****ty result will start to be remedied NEXT year with these superrrr important bowl practices.

Advertisement
OP's question is perfectly legitimate (especially with a new coach watching) but I miss the annual theory that the bowl practices are beyond integral to shaping the following season's results. Seems like YEAR after YEAR we've been told that THIS year's ****ty result will start to be remedied NEXT year with these superrrr important bowl practices.
I think it will help this team moving forward. No Rambo means getting other guys really valuable reps. Also, more time for TVD to practice as "the guy". I am looking forward to seeing how we look in the bowl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wouldn’t be surprised to see it cancelled

Why? The game is 10 days away and they didn’t even say how many players or who they were.

If there are no after-effects it’s possible that those infected could play in 10 days. It might be close, but you have to assume that those that are positive now have had it for at least a few days. Aldo, these are not elderly men that have comorbid conditions.

Advertisement
Back