Question on Bowl prep?

Advertisement
Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Advertisement
Being reported that the positive tests are across position groups and they are all meeting virtually. At this point, they intend to play.

Advertisement
Friend, you know full well vaccines do not prevent infection. They can reduce the risk of infection but not prevent it. Ifin you get the flu vaccine you can still get the flew but it should be milder. Everyone knows this. No one is saying 100% vax rate will STOP the spread. That is straw mang argument nobody is making.
Friend, I think you are not picking up my sarcasm. I am just mocking the narrative that seems to be prevalent among the msm and the current p-analytical climate out of DC.

We keep hearing about the "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and calls for everyone to get vaccinated. I think we both understand this is based on a lie.

Advertisement
Saw this earlier, made me laugh. Didn't want to start a whole new thread on it but you gave me an alley oop
View attachment 169032

I will be happy to write Abella a UM Alum letter of recommendation. I feel like I know her very well...

Also, I am announcing that I will be enrolling at UM for my fourth degree...

Abella Danger >>> Mia Khalifa

Advertisement
Friend, you know full well vaccines do not prevent infection. They can reduce the risk of infection but not prevent it. Ifin you get the flu vaccine you can still get the flew but it should be milder. Everyone knows this. No one is saying 100% vax rate will STOP the spread. That is straw mang argument nobody is making.

Well, the vaccine or nothing strawman argument was what they shoved down our throats after their 3 week flatten the curve fell through....

Last edited:
Since CIS is such an educational forum, from experience, the prep has gotten much better the last few years. It used to be a day of ****, now its a few hours of being uncomfortable.

Have you done the "pills" prep? I just heard about this on the Stern show a month ago.

Advertisement
Back