QUESTION: Knowing 2019, Would You Still Choose Diaz As 2020 HC?

Well no he wouldn't but you can't write Diaz after one season. I think college coaches need at least 3 full Seasons unless the first two years are a nightmare. If he has a season like last year then he needs to be fired. If he can win 9-10 games including the bowl game then he deserves to return.
First year felt like 2 years..

Advertisement
At seasons end I'd said no way.but after the changes that were I'd say maybe depending on who else was available.just like anyone else out there who starts a new job until you learn the system there will be mistakes.that's what happened to Manny and at least he isn't hardheaded and set in his ways.time will tell if he made the right decisions.

F*** no. Idc what happens from here on out. Even if Manny turns out to be a good coach and wins a National title, it still doesn’t excuse the lazy hire and playing Temple $4 million for another first time head coach.

Advertisement
F*** no. Idc what happens from here on out. Even if Manny turns out to be a good coach and wins a National title, it still doesn’t excuse the lazy hire and playing Temple $4 million for another first time head coach.
If he rights the ship and wins a national title, wouldn't that make him a **** good hire? I don't think he will, but come on. IF he does, it means he was the right man for the job.

If he rights the ship and wins a national title, wouldn't that make him a **** good hire? I don't think he will, but come on. IF he does, it means he was the right man for the job.

He was in so far over his head this past year. I’m tired of taking 1 step forward and 2 back. He wasn’t the right hire. Richt gave us an out and we blew it. It was obvious to everyone outside of the administration. He’s done nothing but prove that right. I’m willing to bet anything he will never win a championship here. I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see it

Of course not. We had guys dancing on the sideline while losing to doormat schools. Manny is our Will Muschamp. He's basically coronavirus in human form that will devastate this program unless we quarantine his *** out of Coral Gables ASAP.

You’re delusional, slapdick.

Probably from all the times you’ve been bltchslapped in your life.

You really do post like a bltch. What’s funny is, I’ve never noticed your horrible porsting until recently. Soon I’ll go back to scrolling by your meaningless porsts.

(and for the record, slapdIck, I can’t stand our corch, nobody would willingly choose him, I just don’t porst about it 24/7 like a bltchy menstruating female such as yourself)

You post alot about menstruation.

Are you pre or post transition?

Advertisement
He was in so far over his head this past year. I’m tired of taking 1 step forward and 2 back. He wasn’t the right hire. Richt gave us an out and we blew it. It was obvious to everyone outside of the administration. He’s done nothing but prove that right. I’m willing to bet anything he will never win a championship here. I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t see it
Oh I don't see it happening, but when people say he still needs to be fired IF he wins a title is just crazy talk.

Manuela will not HC our Canes to a ACCCD Title*, let alone CFBPO or Natty.

HIGHLY LIKELY he won't; never say never until he is released.

Ten hours and later you’re still shook.

Keep swinging away, sparky. You’ll say something relevant or funny at some point.

You were saying Ms Diaz?

For someone so aloof to it all, you sure seem addicted to my every word muppet.

Dance little grinder monkey.

Hey...I think I figured who you are. Last Canes game, you were either the Borat twink or DJ Khaled wanna be. That guy who had the drink spilled all over him and threw a fit while everyone rolled their eyes.

Not a good look.

We're now down to two possibilities from some many douche choices.

l396I9ENzJlB8L2s8.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Oh I don't see it happening, but when people say he still needs to be fired IF he wins a title is just crazy talk.

Im not saying he needs to be fired after he wins a title. I’m saying he never will and it was the wrong hire at the time, period.

Plenty of good things happen and come from mistakes in life, but that doesn’t mean what happened wasn’t still a mistake.

You were saying Ms Diaz?

For someone so aloof to it all, you sure seem addicted to my every word muppet.

Dance little grinder monkey.

Hey...I think I figured who you are. Last Canes game, you were either the Borat twink or DJ Khaled wanna be. That guy who had the drink spilled all over him and threw a fit while everyone rolled their eyes.

Not a good look.

We're now down to two possibilities from some many douche choices.

View attachment 111965

Another swing and miss.

Trying so hard, and yet nothing.

You’re too shook. Relax and keep trying, gramps.

Advertisement
Dabo went 6-6 his second full year with Clemson. I understand that we all want to win and win now. But to Diaz credit he made adjustments...let’s see what happens.
As a canes fan, I personally hope it works.

Dabos team was also not the most talented team on his schedule. Mannys team is by far the most talented team on our schedule.

Advertisement
Back