QUESTION: Knowing 2019, Would You Still Choose Diaz As 2020 HC?

Empirical Cane

We are what we repeatedly do.
It's a given how muppets will answer this question, so save the climate and spare the world your aerobic and anaerobic respirations.

For serious posters here, knowing 2019, would you still honestly choose Manuela to lead our 2020 Canes?

I suspect with deliberate thought, most if not all, critical thinkers would say Diaz had an opportunity and completely fumbled it with no chance of recovery.

I'm certainly in the camp there is no need to prolong Manuela's era past the moment his buyout becomes bearable.

If Miami wants any chance of joining upper tier of ACC (forget nationally) it is time to find a new organizational leader (B James out the door as well).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Verbal warning. Ignore poster vs possible thread derailment.
That's a given.

What does that have to do with the question Ms Diaz?

I will say this, your lack of self awareness continues to prove an effective insulator for your mental well being.

You get picked on here by most almost as much as D Rev--impressive accomplishment.

You’re delusional, slapdick.

Probably from all the times you’ve been bltchslapped in your life.

You really do post like a bltch. What’s funny is, I’ve never noticed your horrible porsting until recently. Soon I’ll go back to scrolling by your meaningless porsts.

(and for the record, slapdIck, I can’t stand our corch, nobody would willingly choose him, I just don’t porst about it 24/7 like a bltchy menstruating female such as yourself)

Advertisement
You’re delusional, slapdick.

Probably from all the times you’ve been bltchslapped in your life.

You really do post like a bltch. What’s funny is, I’ve never noticed your horrible porsting until recently. Soon I’ll go back to scrolling by your meaningless porsts.

(and for the record, slapdIck, I can’t stand our corch, nobody would willingly choose him, I just don’t porst about it 24/7 like a bltchy menstruating female such as yourself)

Ok Ms Diaz.

Don't cry princess, makes your eyes puffy.

Nappy time now.

Advertisement
Jesus, OP, you’re menstruating all over the place. You’re embarrassing yourself.

If you’re going to be a bltchy female 24/7, at least try to be funny or provide some entertainment value.

You consistently do it for us sparky.

Do you press harder on your keys the angrier you get with each new humiliation?

Keep this up, you will be a legitimate challenger to D Rev and a few others for Queen Muppet.

A prestigious title no doubt Ms Diaz.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I did not want another head coach without any head coaching experience to begin with. However, I do believe in second chances, Diaz either
is successful with his changes this year, (I give him credit), or should be shown the door.

Depends on how this season goes. The thing with Diaz is he's not afraid to make changes and Fix issues. Some coaches will sit around with the same failing staff for years and not ever do anything. Diaz knows what it takes to be put in a position to win. Now he must prove if he actually has the Head Coaching ability to back it up.

Depends on how this season goes. The thing with Diaz is he's not afraid to make changes and Fix issues. Some coaches will sit around with the same failing staff for years and not ever do anything. Diaz knows what it takes to be put in a position to win. Now he must prove if he actually has the Head Coaching ability to back it up.

I thought the same, but then became incredibly frustrated with his lack of leadership adjustment on O last season. Granted the OC runs the O, but it appeared he had his elbow on the pulse.

Let me re-phrase my original question:

IF Diaz had a 2019 season like he did on any other team AND Miami had a HC vacancy for 2020, would Manuela be a candidate?

I strongly suspect the answer is no.

Advertisement
Back