Question for the fire Manny crowd

I’m not sure who “ya’ll is” as far as names, as I only mentioned the guy from Coastal Carolina. I wanted the new coach from KU, as well, but regardless, u don’t hire a coach from a failed regime. Dabo is an exception, not a rule. T-Rob was an absolutely putrid DC.

At the end of the day, the season is young. If anything, coaching is the least of Miami’s problems. Blake has to go. Fck the FB program; The basketball & baseball programs sucks ***, too. Not sure about the T&F program, although I never hear anything positive about them since the 2000’s.
Y’all is the cis contingency that falls under what i said lol

idk man. The game is wayyy different today for football..basketball is basketball at Miami..baseball there’s a drought but not due to talent..tbh I don’t follow the Baseball team close like I used to..but all this after 1 game vs BAMA

Advertisement
There's a reason he's unemployed
He reached his ceiling at Washington and left. A CFB playoff appearance, 2 pac-12 championships, and three new year's six bowl appearances....but yeah according to you, he's garbage. I'm not even talking about how he had Boise State rolling. I swear some of y'all deserve Manny based on total stupidity.

You do a wide ranging search interview every single coach in college and the NFL. Set out your criteria and pick the best choice. We have coaches with national titles coaching a teams like Kansas. Good coaches will come here, its Miami admin job to find a proper coach. Im not keeping a hoeing *** chick because i cant get Beyoncé. Stop this dumb *** question.
Did you actually allude to les miles who is shïtting the bed at Kansas?

How many coaches that have won national championships or conference titles are not head coaches today or completely unemployed?

When you do not know how to evaluate a coach you fall back on wins/loss. Even winning titles does not guarantee you a job forever...does not mean that coach sucks now.

There are very good coaches out there that just do not have the talent other schools are going to get or the money other schools are going to get. We are watching Iowa vs Iowa St. What do you think these coaches could do with Oregon money or south Florida talent? What do you think PJ Fleck could do at OSU?

A coach doesn't have to be undefeated with 10 NC to coach at Miami and succeed.

Advertisement
We just have to pay him more than what Iowa State is paying him.
Some guys like living in places like Ames, he may require a premium to move to Miami. I would definitely inquire about him, see whether he's willing to make that move. A good AD should always ask questions. If the guy is firm in staying in Ames, then you move down the list.

Some guys like living in places like Ames, he may require a premium to move to Miami. I would definitely inquire about him, see whether he's willing to make that move. A good AD should always ask questions. If the guy is firm in staying in Ames, then you move down the list.
Exactly, it doesn't hurt to try. It's more than what Blake James did when Richt resigned.

I doubt Mario would come here. He has is getting paid well at Oregon. Has his team set up to always be in the race for the Pac12 championship. Has boosters/support/etc.

That said we don't need someone as good as him. You get a decent coach that can beat teams that have less talent than us and we win the coastal 90% of the time.

Advertisement
We're all daydreaming. Until the BOT decides that football matters we'll just be shopping for the same tier coaches that Manny's in. It breaks my heart, but the school hasn't cared about sports for a very long time.

Leaving aside the fact that barring a monumental collapse it's not going to happen, and not saying it's the right or wrong thing, who would you want to replace him? Serious question.

Lashlee? Is he ready? Is he even head coach material?

Someone like Robinson because you like his energy in video clips?

Simpson because he's a gray beard who's paid his dues?

Another up and comer at a smaller school, like Al Golden?

Saban ain't walking through that door. Meyer ain't walking through that door. Venables ain't walking through that door.

So who?
I would take Mario or Matt Campbell.

I doubt Mario would come here. He has is getting paid well at Oregon. Has his team set up to always be in the race for the Pac12 championship. Has boosters/support/etc.

That said we don't need someone as good as him. You get a decent coach that can beat teams that have less talent than us and we win the coastal 90% of the time.
No, let’s not perpetuate the “we don’t need a great coach” BS. Richt got fired after an above average string of seasons. Couldn’t break 9 wins more than once in Coral Gables. Miami needs a legit coach if it’s going to dig itself out of the hole it has been in for decades.

No, let’s not perpetuate the “we don’t need a great coach” BS. Richt got fired after an above average string of seasons. Couldn’t break 9 wins more than once in Coral Gables. Miami needs a legit coach if it’s going to dig itself out of the hole it has been in for decades.
I disagree. Richt was a good coach when he had the UGA booster money, but not a great coach even with them. A decent HC beats other decent HCs most of the time when he has more talent than them. Richt didn't do that. Maybe it was because he was old and didn't give af, but he did that all the time at UGA too. Thats what he was known for.
We have by far the most talent in the coastal and there aren't any good coaches in the coastal besides Mack. You get a decent coach who has us fighting for the coastal with UNC every year. I will take that for now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back