Question for our new users

Advertisement
I've been around since grassy and was a premium member at CT since they started charging ... never a lounge guy though. It was always the best message board for Miami football/recruiting, imo. What made it great, however, was the quality of posters on the site and when guys like Dmoney, LuCane, Trav, Larry, etc.. left there really wasn't much left to stay for ... certainly not for Mike's guesses and monthly article.

I've been around since grassy and was a premium member at CT since they started charging ... never a lounge guy though. It was always the best message board for Miami football/recruiting, imo. What made it great, however, was the quality of posters on the site and when guys like Dmoney, LuCane, Trav, Larry, etc.. left there really wasn't much left to stay for ... certainly not for Mike's guesses and monthly article.

Ditto

A thread on Canes Time mentioned it. After checking it out for all of 5 minutes I am happy I gave it a chance.

Advertisement
Been knew about it, but been going through some personal stuff. Add to it the increased bs over on canestime so I decided to check things out and looks like you and Lu got it poppin' over here. Great job man.....miss yall's insights.

had scout for 3 years and got fed up with the bs

im just praying we keep the trolls from grassy out of here, that caneiac, city, and the rest of the goons ruined it

Advertisement

im just praying we keep the trolls from grassy out of here, that caneiac, city, and the rest of the goons ruined it

Having to listen to miaminights and playswithfreshman complain about everything Golden does ruined it for me. Along with trolls like uuunited, kokane and mgoldbull.

Bingo CO22. Having to listen to those morons complain about a man, cleaning up a dumpster fire of a team that went without roster management for 8 yrs, in the middle of his first year coaching here was too much.

**** Nights. He's a complete idiot.

I heard about this place from some dude in an underground garage. His name was Deep Throat. Told me to follow the money.
D-Money that is.

Bingo CO22. Having to listen to those morons complain about a man, cleaning up a dumpster fire of a team that went without roster management for 8 yrs, in the middle of his first year coaching here was too much.

**** Nights. He's a complete idiot.

Haha i know right. Nights actually said shannon REBUILT miami, that shows you his knowledge.

I respect shannon for being a cane but him and coker ruined this program and now that golden is actually doing things to make it better guys like nights and playswithfreshmanboys act like he sucks because he went 6_6.

Golden is going to turn this thing around

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];180759 said:

Having to listen to miaminights and playswithfreshman complain about everything Golden does ruined it for me. Along with trolls like uuunited, kokane and mgoldbull.

also no DBC, MyKoCane, buckeyes, etc..
There are some good posters too that I hope make their way over.

There was a link on a thread in another service. Most Cane fans I've talked to haven't heard of this website yet.

Advertisement
From canes time I have been a member over there for a long time. That place really has gone
down to the pits. Will be canceling my membership tomorrow, they never update the board with new stories
until a day or two later.

Saw threads on canestime and have to say after about 10 years of paying and being frustrated for the zoos that those boards are now it is truly satisfying to be able to read without all the bs that is spewn on those sites...

this is making me slowly come here more often.
crossover22[]_[];180759 said:

also no DBC, MyKoCane, buckeyes, etc..
There are some good posters too that I hope make their way over.

Advertisement
Back