Question for our new users

Advertisement
I saw a post on another board that basically said, there was a place to get Cane info and conversation without all the bs.

was on another site and saw a post talking about this site. i have to say that its a lot better than the other sites i have visited.

Advertisement
Just a heads up guys, there are no board ****'s here making you write "TOS" when referring to other sites.

Got sick of the scout board and read about this in one of the threads on there - thanks for putting this together is 100% better than what that place has become!!!

Advertisement
i gotta admit DMoney i didnt think this board would last this long.. or be so good.. you have really out done yourself.. whenever your in orlando let me know..beers on me..

gotta bad feeling that all those trolls from the canestime board will find their way over here.

Advertisement
i gotta admit DMoney i didnt think this board would last this long.. or be so good.. you have really out done yourself.. whenever your in orlando let me know..beers on me..

Be careful!

Appreciate it Co, good to have you over here.

Advertisement
Just stumbled in here one day after looking for different canes sites.

As long as you keep the trolls out ,this site could easily be the best canes site

Scout as well. I couldn't stand it over there anymore. I don't post that often, but the sheer stupidity over there is astonishing.

Advertisement
Back