Question about the so called bags

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOGIC

He came here with logic!!!

Hahaha
No, he didn't. Bags are a transaction. And you know, the bags aren't just dropped during recruiting. They're dropped while they're in school too. So it's an ongoing transaction.

And for the record sometimes guys DO take bags and go somewhere else, but I don't know of an instance where they've ended up at Miami. Reason? see my first point.

Advertisement
There's a lot of talk around here about recruits getting paid (bags) to go to certain schools.
My question is simple, if local recruits really love Miami why they dont just take the money but still commit to the local school.

Paying recruits is illegal so is not a binding contract and schools cant report them.
That's like going to the police to report your drug money being stolen.
Because the people dropping the cash will rat them out or otherwise hit back at them. Laramy Tunsil ring a bell.

A lot of of people here seem to know the process, has anyone actually seen these payments or is it all just gossip.

Never physically seen a cash transaction but I was friends with multiple D1 athletes who got money, jobs for family, other perks. Both football and basketball. I will say AAU basketball is way more corrupt and always has been. Also a lot of these kids really aren’t getting paid. Fan bases just can’t accept they the kids aren’t picking their school. Someone I know got paid 10K to go to auburn to play basketball back in 2002 but he ended up having to go JUCO. No, he did not pay the money back. The handler just has to eat the payout.

Advertisement
It’s also not just cash homey.
Let’s say your little nephew gets tuition to some private s school close the university they told her you should commit. And let’s say that university has a job for new librarian. Sht can get really creative.
Like I’ve posted before even if the kid doesn’t want to go he’s basically forced to go cause the family is bought. And then they sweetened the deal after he signs.
And this is why Tyson Campbell looked like his dog just died on national TV signing his NLI.

There's a lot of talk around here about recruits getting paid (bags) to go to certain schools.
My question is simple, if local recruits really love Miami why they dont just take the money but still commit to the local school.

Paying recruits is illegal so is not a binding contract and schools cant report them.
That's like going to the police to report your drug money being stolen.
Mom and dad don't get the cushy job until you're signed and delivered. You and your parents only get a few hundred of the thousands promised until they get their product.

Advertisement
It's not a "bag"

It's we'll pay your mom's rent while you're in school
It’s all of it.

There are bag$, jobs for family, rent for family, cars, houses near campus to move your whole family along with a few cars and jobs and bag$ like Tua (and this one I know b/c my uncle does business with a Baga booster who can’t shut up about how he helped buy the QB that stepped in and won their last NC).

Cam Newton was paid over $180,000 for one season a decade ago, got caught, and they still gave him the Heisman and was the #1 pick.

He showed every kid that you can take the bag and nothing will happen.

Last edited:
It’s all of it.

There are bag$, jobs for family, rent for family, cars, houses near campus to move your whole family along with a few cars and jobs and bag$ like Tua (and this one I know b/c my uncle does business with a Baga booster who can’t shut up about how he helped buy the QB that stepped in and won their last NC).

Cam Newton was paid over $180,000 for one season a decade ago, got caught, and they still have him the Heisman and was the #1 pick.

He showed every kid that you can take the bag and nothing will happen.
I know of someone who is close to Tua's family. I can confirm all of that. Same person told me that a family member of Jeudy's was given a house up in Alabama to, "Rent," from.

Advertisement
Don’t you have some of your homeboys to blow?

GTFOH
I've said no to prettier women than u dream about. Believe that.
giphy-1.gif

I think it happens pretty often especially when you see some of the coaches super scorend when they get bucked at the end..

They know they spent some of their "Cap Space" this cycle and didnt get their guy
Rhymes with Milfert Grillerson played the game to the final whistle, used both his reviews and used all of his time outs. You can't take them with you, so you might as well use them.
We need more Milf's and less divas!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Plaxico burgess tried that with agents. It gave him a bad name. I believe if they do that, the people giving the bags have a way of ruining your name and character. At the end of the day, they are all buddies

I hope enos learned a trick or two at Bama. Think abt the top schools in recruiting and their connection to saban or alabma.

Georgia-Kirby Smart
Clemson-Dabo
Oregon-Cristobal
Texas a and m-Jimbo
LSU-Saban

We need that Dodge dealership plug fellas i have seen it with my own eyes when i went to tuscaloosa

Advertisement
Back