Question about the so called bags

I hope enos learned a trick or two at Bama. Think abt the top schools in recruiting and their connection to saban or alabma.

Georgia-Kirby Smart
Clemson-Dabo
Oregon-Cristobal
Texas a and m-Jimbo
LSU-Saban

We need that Dodge dealership plug fellas i have seen it with my own eyes when i went to tuscaloosa

Tennessee used to have a plug for cars also when my friend played there in the early 2000’s. I’m sure they still have some type of situation like most big $EC schools. I mean it sounds like Miami also had a car plug until Grace and AQM got caught doing whatever they were doing. Somehow Miami can’t get away with the same stuff other schools do. Either the NCAA really does watch Miami closer or there are a lot of snitches in south Florida who get their feelings hurt when the players diss them after getting the hookup. No loyalty around our program.

Advertisement
Tennessee used to have a plug for cars also when my friend played there in the early 2000’s. I’m sure they still have some type of situation like most big $EC schools. I mean it sounds like Miami also had a car plug until Grace and AQM got caught doing whatever they were doing. Somehow Miami can’t get away with the same stuff other schools do. Either the NCAA really does watch Miami closer or there are a lot of snitches in south Florida who get their feelings hurt when the players diss them after getting the hookup. No loyalty around our program.
It's like it's always been, us against the world.

It’s not always a true “bag” of cash. It’s perks such as vehicles, jobs for family members, new homes and things like that. Even if you love Miami, do you want your mom to have to turn her car back into the dealership, your uncle or aunt to not get that job that gets them out of the projects, the new home your family is going to move into? It’s not necessarily a pile of money they just hand over before your signature. Do you think these boosters are stupid?

It is beyond pathetic that adults are relying upon children to get them out of their ****** life

Bag distribution is very nonchalant anti-climatic , it can be at the grocery check out and someone says miss you dropped something you say OMG thank you for letting me know BOOOOM BAG delivery or someone dropping off a special delivery knocks on your door BOOOM BAG.
Always in small amounts couple grand here and there till S class down-payment reached and will continued till alleged amount is reached all prior to L.O.I signing day.
Most BAG payments stop at close of business on signing day unless you agree on a payment plan prior it's all in the option you choose.

BAG is very easy to distribute even a the park looking a cute little baby in a stroller , it's right there in the coupon envelope for Baby's r us.

GOCANES

Advertisement
It's really a shame how people allow them selves to be compromised , like the saying "having no conscience" they've violated there conscience so much that only as handcuffs are being locked and the judge passes guilty verdict are they CRYING SO SORRY.

Nurture your conscience / gut feelings work it having an active strong conscience priceless.

The best people to watch is politicians in court when judgement is passed "GUILTY" after years and millions of taxpayer dollars spent when they knew from the start there wrong and everyone knew it also , there SO SO SORRY with family all crying begging it's really AWESOME to watch.

Having a conscience is a BLESSING.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back