Quentin Williams SR HL

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of my favorite recruits in this class. The man has superb quickness.
Best DE we have in this class imo, I like his upside more than Chantz & Romello.

He's got a bevy of pass rushing moves, understands how to engage with blockers & uses his hands real well to get around linemen. You can tell he gets very good coaching at his school, they teach their DL's how truly rush the passer, not just run fast past every OT they lineup against.

why is he only a 3 star looks pretty good. is the competition not good?
Mallard Creek is one of the best schools in North Carolina, they produce D1 P5 players annually every class.

And their HC Coach Palmieri is originally from Broward, he finally sent us one lol.

His star rating is insignificant to his actual talent, this kid is LEGIT.

Mallard Creek is one of the best schools in North Carolina, they produce D1 P5 players annually every class.

And their HC Coach Palmieri is originally from Broward, he finally sent us one lol.

Thats what it looks like , was just wondering why hes not rated higher. good testing levels and solid tape. like you said good hands and has more than one move. I know rankings do matter but sometimes they dont. #15 on defense says that

Was one of my coaches in high school. He's a cane fan then..

He been trying to get us guys since he been up there

Advertisement
I think he is good but he doesnt play as explosive as he tests which is what probably has him ranked so low. If he played to his potential he would be a borderline 5 star.

Definitely checks alot of the boxes you look for in a DE in our system. I like him. Just don't like how he doesn't finish plays. He gets off like a pitbull but finishes like a poodle. But he'll get it 💪🏽

Advertisement
Advertisement

That's what is frustrating LCE we are getting actual LEGIT kids. Why can't you get a class of kids like this. Mix in a few Jeff Thomas mercenary types every class.

Last edited:
Gonna be a good looking STRONG SIDE DE.

Gonna allow Williams and Height to work on the weak side and in passing situations more.

I love bringing in DL like this one...as bad as we apparently are recruiting our DL classes the last 2 go rounds have been really good...

Advertisement
Back