Quentin Williams SR HL

Advertisement
I like the fact that he’s not all over the place with his DE evaluations. Stroud that is. He knows exactly what he wants. All our DE commits have the same profile. Tall (6’2 or better), nice weight (220 or better) long and good to great athletic testing numbers. That’s his blueprint. He can teach them the rest.

I like the fact that he’s not all over the place with his DE evaluations. Stroud that is. He knows exactly what he wants. All our DE commits have the same profile. Tall (6’2 or better), nice weight (220 or better) long and good to great athletic testing numbers. That’s his blueprint. He can teach them the rest.
Also motor. every one of our DE commits run till the whistle blows, you don’t always see that with these kids.

Gotta finish better and bring his legs. looks like he tries to “find” the ball at times rather than instinctively knowing where it is.

Only questions for me. Football IQ & finishing plays.

Love him as a prospect.

Advertisement
Gotta finish better and bring his legs. looks like he tries to “find” the ball at times rather than instinctively knowing where it is.

Only questions for me. Football IQ & finishing plays.

Love him as a prospect.

Lance! Where you been Cane bro?

Advertisement
Back