Quentin Williams moved to DT?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mac's JR film is better then Nestas career film. I think Nesta suffers from having short arms.
t rex GIF

He's flashy. Very athletic. Jumped out to me a few times.
We need great DT play for the defense to really take a step. Edge rushing is a question unless what @Cribby has always said and McCloud is good with his hand in the ground. If Cloud performs well it will change everyone's outlook on him. I expect like 5 sacks for him and to me that's productive assuming other guys get similar numbers.

We need great DT play for the defense to really take a step. Edge rushing is a question unless what @Cribby has always said and McCloud is good with his hand in the ground. If Cloud performs well it will change everyone's outlook on him. I expect like 5 sacks for him and to me that's productive assuming other guys get similar numbers.
I looking forward to seeing the grad transfer DE. Either way. We're going to be old as **** across the dline. That helps.

Advertisement

McCloud might get 1 sack this year tops… most likely 0.5.

Advertisement
Nesta has had some flashes where it’s like **** dude….

Really excited to see him this year. I think we were forced to expect too much from him as a frosh since he was basically all we had
They threw his *** in there. Never good for a DT. I'm not expecting LT to be all world but I know they have to throw him in there

Advertisement
Mccloud himself said this is where he is comfortable and always was

Advertisement
Back