QUENTIN WILLIAMS COMMITS

Advertisement
I don't care who we beat.... We got a dude who is in the 99% in Athletic ability. Kid can flat out okay. Russoau and Harvey were under recruited and so was Garvin and they Are beasts.

Harvey and Russoau haven’t even played a snap of college football so slow your roll on who is a beast and not

I like the kid but lets not act beating UNC and Virginias is a big deal.
I know I know Ed Reed was a 2 star from 20 plus years ago so it must mean something

Like I said I like the kid, you Manny apologist were bragging about Manny's ability to recruit. That Del Rio kid from North Florida had a 130 plus Sparq and I don't see any big time school going after him.

Advertisement
Big time pick up by El Jefe, Coach Stroud & Patke!

This kid has a great long armed frame with high caliber athletic ability, testing numbers off the charts & produces on the field. Explosive quick get off & natural pass rushing skills with a high motor.

Mallard Creek is a school that produces D1 prospects every year, we were just trying to recruit the big 6'6 300+ DT Jordan Davis from there back in the 2018 class, he wound signing with UGA. Marquise Williams the QB we hated from UNC went there too. The HC of Mallard Creek I believe is actually from Ft. Lauderdale.

But this kid is physically gifted & with an offseason in the S&C program could come in right away next year & be in the DE rotation, definitely not a redshirt, he'll play as a True Freshman. Has crazy upside.

He reminds me of another Carolina pass rusher Melvin Ingram.

Welcome To The U 🙌🏾 !!!
Really? plays as a true freshman huh? I mean you know more than I do, but assuming Garvin leaves early we're still coming back next year with Jaelan Phillips, Rousseau, and Jahfari Harvey, is this guy that much better than Cam Williams?

Advertisement
Really? plays as a true freshman huh? I mean you know more than I do, but assuming Garvin leaves early we're still coming back next year with Jaelan Phillips, Rousseau, and Jahfari Harvey, is this guy that much better than Cam Williams?

Cam needs some work and is raw. Q will be physically ready as soon as he steps on campus. I mean he could struggle picking up the mental side , but physically this cat is just different .

Mallard Creek is a school that produces D1 prospects every year, we were just trying to recruit the big 6'6 300+ DT Jordan Davis from there back in the 2018 class, he wound signing with UGA. Marquise Williams the QB we hated from UNC went there too. The HC of Mallard Creek I believe is actually from Ft. Lauderdale.
[Q

He played at South Broward in the 90's and coached at McArthur and Everglades before moving to Carolina.

Advertisement
Reading is fundamental.

I didn't say start, I said he'll be in the DE rotation, which means he'll get snaps as a situational pass rusher the same way Garvin did his TF year & the same way Harvey will this year.

Williams is a legit 6'3 235-240lbs right now before Feely gets him, we'll get him up to the 250lbs range by August of next year... Yeah, he'll play as a True Freshman (barring injury).

Advertisement
He didn’t say start.

Reading is fundamental.

I didn't say start, I said he'll be in the DE rotation, which means he'll get snaps as a situational pass rusher the same way Garvin did his TF year & the same way Harvey will this year.

Williams is a legit 6'3 235-240lbs right now before Feely gets him, we'll get him up to the 250lbs range by August of next year... Yeah, he'll play as a True Freshman (barring injury).
I didn't say start either. I was just asking if he'll be better than Cam Williams after Williams has his RS year. We usually only rotate 4 at DE. Garvin only saw snaps as a true freshman because DJax got hurt.

Advertisement
Back