Quentez Johnson decommits

Miami was shocked that he committed when he did because they weren't on him particularly hard. They took his commitment knowing that this would probably happen at some point. I think he ends up at a lower-level SEC school.

Why in the **** did they accept? They should be tired of this by now.

Advertisement
Every day I jump on my phone hoping to see a thread title: (Insert name here) Commits. Instead there is this. Smh I remember there being a lot of action last year.

Miami was shocked that he committed when he did because they weren't on him particularly hard. They took his commitment knowing that this would probably happen at some point. I think he ends up at a lower-level SEC school.

This. I understand you want him but the PR hit especially because it's a DT just makes the staff look bad IMO.

This. I understand you want him but the PR hit especially because it's a DT just makes the staff look bad IMO.

Golden's so desperate for Dts he's willing to risk it.After what we saw from Golden chasing the Penn St job I don't think he cares too much about PR hits.

Advertisement

Golden's so desperate for Dts he's willing to risk it.After what we saw from Golden chasing the Penn St job I don't think he cares too much about PR hits.

Honestly, why not accept it and see what happens. The PR hit would most likely happen regardless cuz the kid could very well commit and the coaches not accept it, then the kid comes out and says he decommits even though he was never really accepted. The school can't say anything so the kid could just say whatever he wanted. So I can see why golden wouldn't care about PR in a situation like this

Regardless, on to the next one

Advertisement
Isn't this the kid who committed without visiting? If so this sounds about right. Would have been a solid pick up but not a big loss.

seriously. How hard would it have been to tell the kid, hold off, wait until you visit

Didn't have the grades.
Wasn't UM material.
2016 is loaded with DTs.
$EC Bagman.

Have I missed any?

Advertisement
Isn't this the kid who committed without visiting? If so this sounds about right. Would have been a solid pick up but not a big loss.

based on what? All the other DTs lining up to play for us?

I just saying the kid didn't seem like a difference maker to me. This staff has been awful at DT recruiting but lets not act like this kid was the next Sapp either.

Advertisement
**** I care....We need to be back in the winner's circle.

I'm phuckin tired of the SEC and FSU winning all the motha phuckin time

So the staff is even dumber than initially thought. Awesome.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back