Off-Topic Queen Elizabeth

Advertisement
Lol if you thought this was supposed to do something to me.
1662758950274.gif

Advertisement
If youre being serious i completely agree.

Why do Americans give a single **** about the British royal family. We fought a war to gain independence from them ****ers.
I worked for a small company headquartered in Britain. Every office sent out a notice for holiday closures. When we sent one out for Independence Day, we got hammered with nasty emails. Every year after that they just got sent to voicemail without notice on the 4th.

So a lot of them are still salty about our breakup.

Advertisement
I worked for a small company headquartered in Britain. Every office sent out a notice for holiday closures. When we sent one out for Independence Day, we got hammered with nasty emails. Every year after that they just got sent to voicemail without notice on the 4th.

Thats very odd to me. But its just as odd that Americans care about a monarchy that once ruled over them.

^This would actually make a decent plot for a sit-com episode.

Advertisement
The ceremony of moving her to Westminister was cool. The bagpipes and the military parade were very interesting to watch.

Advertisement
Back