Off-Topic Queen Elizabeth

Citizen Cane

Recruit
Premium
Saw a story that Queen Elizabeth died, it was immediately retracted. Now, reports are that she is "deteriorating quickly" and family is rushing to see her.
Time for Harry to Eliminate competition, eradicate parliament and claim himself supreme ruler of GB.

Advertisement
Saw a story that Queen Elizabeth died, it was immediately retracted. Now, reports are that she is "deteriorating quickly" and family is rushing to see her.
Time for Harry to Eliminate competition, eradicate parliament and claim himself supreme ruler of GB.

Harry and his wife are despicable, but Charles is first to the throne, then William.

I've never understood the obsession with British royalty by non-British people.
Supposedly the only reason the Brit’s tolerate the richest welfare family is because they bring in so much in tourism. Majority of that would have to be with Elizabeth. William might be the only chance they have of keeping that going. Harry better hope they never do a dna test nor vapid rich Americans grow tired of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Supposedly the only reason the Brit’s tolerate the richest welfare family is because they bring in so much in tourism. Majority of that would have to be with Elizabeth. William might be the only chance they have of keeping that going. Harry better hope they never do a dna test nor vapid rich Americans grow tired of him.

I think it's also a part of their cultural id and a nostalgic historical connection that goes unbroken for centuries.

Advertisement
I believe Charles said he'd defer the throne to William.
BREAKING NEWS:

Prince Charles and Camilla seen sneaking out back of Buckingham Palace in wife beaters, looking disheveled, and smoking. They appeared to be carrying the crown jewels. When asked, Charles shouted, "King Kong got nutt'n on me bïtches!! Cheerio!!!"

Advertisement
Charles is now King. He's in his 70s, so this may be repeated soon. There were a few talking heads speculating he may, at some point, abdicate to Prince Williams.

No skin in this game, but it will be interesting to follow the process.

Advertisement
Back