Quarterman

And definitely
I'm a Shaq fan and disagree with him not necessarily being up to standard. Nevertheless this line-up here is intriguing. We'd be small but gamey.
And definitely a line-up to use when folks are going air-raid on us.

Advertisement
He’s a great leader who is an alpha...

BUT he is no athletic specimen and doesn’t seem to have even DPerrymans instincts

I’ll miss him and I hope we have his replacement ready because we seemed to have dropped the ball with LB crooting some how some way

would love to know what conclusions you are drawing day to day that lead you to this ****? So banda has two safeties that make the NFL, including one that wasn't highly recruited. We have the #1 passing defense in college ball last year, partly cause of safeties. But enlighten everyone as to what you see every day that leads to this conclusion, other than group think stupidity that every just spews.
Banda is a moron. He has no clue what he's doing. He comes and ask Mike on what to do.
He gets humiliated on the trail year round. Remember him tweeting Stevenson on making the crib great when it was clear he was bagged up? Jobe played him like a fiddle. It's absolutely pathetic how he's begging.

Stop with the #1 passing D. That stat is so skewed due to who we played.

Advertisement
Was this the topic of the thread? The topic of the thread was to **** on a good player, that has played every game since he has been here. Like caneinsider does though idiots post negative **** about a productive player that has played on good defenses. the caneinsider gurus have to make sure there is a thread about every player on the roster and why they are not an all time great. Its ridiculous.
You sounds angrier than me. I'd suggest therapy, because I am one angry person.

UDFA is offenses keep spreading us out and run to his side. It’s quite evident how to nutralizw is defensively.

Advertisement
Are we finally going to talk about his lack of athleticism or are we still in love with his interviews?

His lack of speed/coverage is a problem. Always out of position.

I also think his physicality is overrated. 3 years as a starter - name one big hit. Name one time he’s tee-d off on someone to the point where you thought “****, that’s a Miami LB.”

Seems like he’s a high character guy. That’s awesome (I mean that sincerely). But as a Miami LB, he’s not close to our standard.

Preseason AA '18 and '19 but you say he cant play is he the best in coverage maybe not but kid can play

Are we finally going to talk about his lack of athleticism or are we still in love with his interviews?

His lack of speed/coverage is a problem. Always out of position.

I also think his physicality is overrated. 3 years as a starter - name one big hit. Name one time he’s tee-d off on someone to the point where you thought “****, that’s a Miami LB.”

Seems like he’s a high character guy. That’s awesome (I mean that sincerely). But as a Miami LB, he’s not close to our standard.

Another ridiculous post. Hes a middle LB 85% of Middle LBs coverage is not there strength. Yawl often compare him to the "GREATS" but it's not the same game. Lewis Barrow The Triangle werent playing against spread attacks UNC went 4 wides a ton last weekend UF ran to the edges of the LOS a ton of quick sweeps and sweeps these plays are out of the box...

Man, that is the sad reality.

Those 3 should be abusive to offenses, instead, they seem to fit in with a lost young secondary and a soft middle.
Everyone got to play better but based on the unc game at least they did something, the starters on the dline didn’t do much

The linebackers vs unc
Shaq 5 tackles 2 tfls 1 sack
Pinckney 6.5 tackles 1.5 tfls 1 sack
Romeo Finley 5 tackles 2 tfls

Meanwhile garvin and patchan, crickets... I’m more concerned about the pressure the starting ends are not getting despite getting majority of the snaps

Advertisement
Everyone got to play better but based on the unc game at least they did something, the starters on the dline didn’t do much

The linebackers vs unc
Shaq 5 tackles 2 tfls 1 sack
Pinckney 6.5 tackles 1.5 tfls 1 sack
Romeo Finley 5 tackles 2 tfls

Meanwhile garvin and patchan, crickets...

That's true....I'm still just ****ed off I guess, shocker.

Yeah, I tell you, the inability to get pressure off the edges has been mind blowing.

Advertisement
What skill set does he posses???i would say his instincts. He makes more plays in space then our fans give him credit for. But yes playing a Airraid offense doesn’t fit what he is best at..but You calling dude average lol..His body of work here has been nothing average .. NOBODY ELSE BELIEVES THAT IN CFB Aside from our base this Sunday..nobody..Our fan base did the same **** if DP(2014 vs FSU) had game that he didn’t standout in..the exact same thing..same with Spence here..ppl was talking about Jaquan early on last year too. Now some of our “elite CIS talent evaluators” think mccloud would be better off starting in the middle ..your entitled to your opinion. There’s probably gonna be a thread about Bandy being overrated popping up soon too..it’s overreaction Sunday

Ultimately the NFL will judge Shaq. He'll be somewhere between a 5th round pick to UFA. He looks slow at the college level. I don't see his lack of athleticism translating to the NFL.

A little adversity and this is how we act? This is pathetic, truly pathetic. What a bunch of PMSing little ******* we have on this board.

Shaq may not be what you all want him to be but he sure as **** isn’t what you in this thread think about him either.

With Brooks and Huff do we finally have athletic enough LB’ers to go alongside the Striker spot? Asking as I legitimately am not sure if they will perform better than Pinck and Shaq. Love all that Quarterman brings as an ambassador of the team. It’s just time for new blood to breathe some life into the LB corps. I’m praying Huff and Brooks can do that, or any of the other LB’s we have on the roster. Are we recruiting any new LB’s that standout?

I want to argue because I love Shaq but I’m having trouble finding a rebuttal..... sooooo....

Advertisement
Back