Quarterman

Only a F-ing 100% idiot could possibly think that Armstead...Smith...and Barrow would give af about this RPO BS....Lol....Smith and Armstead would make a Mockery of anything outside...Just Stop....

I digress you refuse to understand that it really is a out the ability to cover or not the LBs you mentioned coverage was not there strong suit but go ahead I'm done talking Xs and Os with you

Advertisement
Without Quarterman this defense would fall apart like a wet paperbag.

Stop searching for better alternatives when you have NONE.

He's the best that we have NOW without a doubt. .....regardless of whether or not he's one of our all time best.

You can only roll with what you have. Wishing otherwise is just stupid

I WISH we had the 2001 team here now that didn't require coaching.....BUT that's not reality.

I for one am dang glad he decided to come back...

So you think we have problems now?. Imagine if he wasn't here

Facts...

I digress you refuse to understand that it really is a out the ability to cover or not the LBs you mentioned coverage was not there strong suit but go ahead I'm done talking Xs and Os with you.

The game has evolved theres a chance IMO that these LBs maybe two down LBs but then again the NFL isnt as pass heavy as UNC offense for gods sake its ONLY game 2

Football is evolving you do know Jamaal Carter is a LB now for the Denver Broncos

Advertisement
Back