Quan Lee, '22 WR (deCOMMITS)

Advertisement
THIS is why Manny is not pushing for commitments. The kids have been caged for 15 months. They are literally stir crazy.

Lee's probably having a little buyer's remorse right now because he pulled the trigger too soon. Let him take his trips, let him troll other schools. Then see where we're at.

Lee is a good fit for Lashlee's offense. I really do like his balance and toughness. But he's not Sammy Watkins. Miami is going be just fine. If we're only taking 1 or 2, I am 100% certain we'll have other options of equal or greater impact given our scheme and that QB room.

Advertisement
Crootin' noobs.

Sad Will Ferrell GIF

Let it play out fellas. I like Quan but I'm drinking all the Kool-Aid this offseason. If it turns out to be Cyanide so be it, but I'm trusting the staff knows what it's doing.

Advertisement
I like Quan, hope he stays committed. But you can't talk all day long about how you're a dog and different, shutting down your recruitment then flip flop in like 72 hours. I'm cool with some trash talk but actions speak louder than words on twitter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean we can't love him and call him an ambassador then get mad just because he wants to do what literally hundreds of thousands of recruits are doing now. Y'all think these other recruits that he's pushing for aren't saying " yo these visits are crazy, college women, free gear, rolling out the red carpet, parties Quan you gotta go see what's good"

Advertisement
Back