Quan Lee “decommits”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lee committed to UCF today ...
https://247sports.com/Article/Quan-...Gus-Malzahn-UCF-Knights-recruiting-169960790/
... which I thought had already happened.
long way to Goto nsd. Wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up signing somewhere else by then. Should make the playoffs 6 teams. P4 gets 4 spots for conference champions (sorry nd) and 2 at large bids with no p4 conference allowed more then 2 teams In cfp. Only thing I don’t like about this is all nd needs to do is get ranked in top 10 to lose in 1st rd of playoffs but I like that it would prevent sec from having 3 teams in the playoffs which with ut and oklahoma coming in, it’s not unrealistic to think 3 sec teams could make the 4 team cfp

Advertisement

92 on 247 rankings . the composite is still waiting on the other sites.

This kid shot up the rankings like B Smith did. Our evaluation on him was correct Should we double back lol

Advertisement

This kid shot up the rankings like B Smith did. Our evaluation on him was correct Should we double back lol

Even if we did, kid has done nothing but talk sh*t since lol doubt he’d be interested. Seems like the type of kid who’d throw it up on social media to clown us too

If we dropped him, it means more that our evaluation was wrong. Do you think our coaches said "well, I really like this kid, but 247 doesn't have him rated that highly, so lets drop him".

Advertisement
If we dropped him, it means more that our evaluation was wrong. Do you think our coaches said "well, I really like this kid, but 247 doesn't have him rated that highly, so lets drop him".
All I remember is that he’s from Gainesville, didn’t have a gaytor offer, committed to us and said he was shutting it down and then he went on a visit immediately and then that was it. Supposedly, we took a stand and said no thanks - like I think Manny dropped him at that point for doing that or at least that’s what it seemed like.

All I remember is that he’s from Gainesville, didn’t have a gaytor offer, committed to us and said he was shutting it down and then he went on a visit immediately and then that was it. Supposedly, we took a stand and said no thanks - like I think Manny dropped him at that point for doing that or at least that’s what it seemed like.
That’s one of the few things Manny has done well. Is not letting recruits play us like they did during golden

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back