QB's will be live in the scrimmage

he may not choose to run, but he definitely has the natural ability to be a dual threat QB.

This. We are not even asking for a true dual threat a la Lamar Jackson. Just someone who takes what the defense gives and if it's there can pick up chuncks of yardage

Give me Aaron Rodger's like ability in this regard and we're gravy. No need to have a mike vick back there.

Yeah, I'll settle for Aaron Rodgers-like ability out of Perry this year.

LOL. Yeah. I'm good with Perry being as athletic as the most athletically gifted QB in football.

Advertisement
Jack Allison still has nightmares over the UM defense.

FSU quarterback is still sore from our last game.

he may not choose to run, but he definitely has the natural ability to be a dual threat QB.

This. We are not even asking for a true dual threat a la Lamar Jackson. Just someone who takes what the defense gives and if it's there can pick up chuncks of yardage

Give me Aaron Rodger's like ability in this regard and we're gravy. No need to have a mike vick back there.

Yeah, I'll settle for Aaron Rodgers-like ability out of Perry this year.

LOL. Yeah. I'm good with Perry being as athletic as the most athletically gifted QB in football.

It's like some people here really don't watch football that much.

Aaron Rodgers, in his prime, is as athletic as they come. Perry has mobility but doesn't have Rodger's wheels.

Bad news for Sherrifs.

He can't compete against our defense and it will show. At least Rosier and Perry have the ability to move around and make plays

You're basing this on all the times you've seen him play? All the practices you've watched? I'll hang up and listen

I'm basing it on what I saw at the Boca Spring scrimmage.

Sherrifs really struggled and looked the worst of the 3 QBs (although Allison went against backups/walk-ons). He short-armed throws, looked uncomfortable in the pocket, and had nowhere near the mobility of Rosier

The only true dual threat QB we have on the roster is a freshman that plays WR and occasionally RB for us. Perry ain't that.

Advertisement
Anybody that's mobile has the natural ability to be dual threat.

Only special athletes can be effective consistently at the running aspect of it, and N'Kosi doesn't have that special ability or it would have shown in the 1,000 or so snaps he took in high school. When someone is special on the running part of the dual threat, it will show, it can't be hidden.

He is special as a passer, not a runner.

The best you can hope for is for him to be an opportunistic, although rare, runner. And to constantly be thinking about sliding.

Hilarious how this clown is still trying to beat this drum about Nkosi having zero athletic ability.. keep it up guy. One day we will all see it your way lol

These are the guys on offense this season imo

If anyone else is on the field, fire everyone.

Perry
Walton
Richards
Herndon
Cager
Berrios
Thomas
Dallas
Harley
Homer
Mullins

The rest:

Shirrefs
Rosier
Weldon
Gray
Burns
Atkins
Washington
Harris
Langham
Mayweather
Njoku
Polendey
Curry

I'm hoping for a competent QB who can deliver a pass with precision or pick up a 5 yard first down with no problem. Just WIN, baby!

Advertisement
Anybody that's mobile has the natural ability to be dual threat.

Only special athletes can be effective consistently at the running aspect of it, and N'Kosi doesn't have that special ability or it would have shown in the 1,000 or so snaps he took in high school. When someone is special on the running part of the dual threat, it will show, it can't be hidden.

He is special as a passer, not a runner.

The best you can hope for is for him to be an opportunistic, although rare, runner. And to constantly be thinking about sliding.

Hilarious how this clown is still trying to beat this drum about Nkosi having zero athletic ability.. keep it up guy. One day we will all see it your way lol

Show me where I said he had zero athletic ability.

Never said anything remotely close to that. He's a talented passer with very good mobility. You do know the difference between mobility and running ability, don't you? Oh wait, you don't.

But you're the resident board ***** with zero sports knowledge that actually thinks N'Kosi's a "running" QB, despite all the evidence to the contrary. You're like some chick that doesn't know anything about sports but is pretending to, so that she can get in good with the fellas. Throw out some more of your absurd takes, we all need the laughs.

Keep hearing some of yall say he is not a running qb. I cant wait for some of yall to see that this kid can be a threat on the ground too. All yall talk about when presenting ur argument is his lack of rushing yards but its kinda hard to rush for 200 a game when you spend a whole half on the bench. Look at how they blewout teams his senior year. He is a pass first qb who can run.

Keep hearing some of yall say he is not a running qb. I cant wait for some of yall to see that this kid can be a threat on the ground too. All yall talk about when presenting ur argument is his lack of rushing yards but its kinda hard to rush for 200 a game when you spend a whole half on the bench. Look at how they blewout teams his senior year. He is a pass first qb who can run.

1,000 snaps in high school to at least to show his downhill running talent says he's not a running QB.

What evidence do you have that he's this superior running QB? Show me.

If he ends up being a good running QB, it'll be the first time ever.

Bad news for Sherrifs.

He can't compete against our defense and it will show. At least Rosier and Perry have the ability to move around and make plays

You're basing this on all the times you've seen him play? All the practices you've watched? I'll hang up and listen

I'm basing it on what I saw at the Boca Spring scrimmage.

Sherrifs really struggled and looked the worst of the 3 QBs (although Allison went against backups/walk-ons). He short-armed throws, looked uncomfortable in the pocket, and had nowhere near the mobility of Rosier

Luckily, things can change and players can get better in 5 months...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back