QB's will be live in the scrimmage

Advertisement
"N'kosi escaped heavy pressure for a 44 yard gain in the scrimmage today"

*Richt on Saturday afternoon

Advertisement
Smart move. Can't tell **** about these unknown QBs without facing some live artillery. They can be the King of Greentree dancing around in shorts. I want to see how they look when Papa Shango Garvin latches them up like an eagle and tries to pull their arms off.

Smart move. Can't tell **** about these unknown QBs without facing some live artillery. They can be the King of Greentree dancing around in shorts. I want to see how they look when Papa Shango Garvin latches them up like an eagle and tries to pull their arms off.

Should be interesting to see what happens. This is the biggest scrimmage I can remember.

Advertisement
"N'kosi escaped heavy pressure for a 44 yard gain in the scrimmage today"

*Richt on Saturday afternoon

Rushing or passing?

Both lol

Ha! The legend only grows. He rushes 44 yards then throws the ball laterally, while falling sideways, all the way across the field. Of course he hits Braxton Berrios in stride. Sadly, Berrios isn't quite as fast as he needs to be to take it to the house, so Perry lifts himself off the turf, throws several crushing blocks, before taking the ball from Berrios and taking it the distance.

If the competiton is close you always go with the younger guy because their upside is usually higher

Advertisement
GIF-Run-for-your-life.gif

Advertisement
I still believe it's due to Kaaya looking all world in practice, but then CMR saw his uhh, hesitancy when it went live.

Advertisement
Back