QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

I also said we should be thrilled to have him. At this point I’d take him over everyone Ward included. Hopefully he gets the waiver.

I think he's a good QB but if he can't get his waiver very soon he might not make it in time for Spring. You'd think the NCAA could make a decision in the next 20 days but then again, we're talking about a corrupt and mentally handicapped bureaucracy that will do anything and everything to ***** Miami.

Not having our QB go through Spring Football would make me nervous. But I do think he's a good QB and he'd thrive in Miami around his family and brother, the environment I think would get the most out of him and he'd play his best ball here

Advertisement
Thinking the Big 10's all-time leader in passing yards who had a passer rating above 142 in three-straight seasons isn't good enough to play here is quite a take.
Okay dude. Whatever. NFL drooling over him. You’re right.

Advertisement
I've literally seen it all when Bud Elliott has more faith in the staff than 95% of the fanbase
He believes in talent and believes in the talent Mario has brought in. He **** on FSU recruiting effort today and praised Miami. That's just what he believes jn

Advertisement
Maryland ranked 85th in the country in sacks allowed and 116th in rushing. That combination is a sure fire sign the offensive line stunk. For comparison, Miami was 45th and 17th. Both teams finished with the same record in the regular season.

One team had a QB that lifted everyone around him.

Fair but he also insinuated earlier today that the Ward buzz was dying off so perhaps they are finally beginning to pivot

1704426919909.png

Advertisement
That’s fine and I could care less what anyone here thinks of my take, it’s mine. I know how he’s handled this and i find it gross . He’s a nice player but nowhere at the level him and his family think. Not close. The money he’s wanting is asinine for what he’s been.
Didn't we literally just have a turnover-prone, questionable character QB leave via the portal? Not understanding the logic of chasing a kid like this for so long unless they believed his talent/upside was worth it? I never saw it.

Are we simply that confident we'll be able to land a viable option that we were ok letting guys like Howard and Jefferson walk? None of this has made any sense to me to this point.

Advertisement
Remember me saying over a month ago that he’d need a waiver? Yet people kept saying that wasn’t true.
How long would it take for his wavier to get approved? Bc I would love for Tagy to commit and be the guy for 1 year just want a Vet already signed

Didn't we literally just have a turnover-prone, questionable character QB leave via the portal? Not understanding the logic of chasing a kid like this for so long unless they believed his talent/upside was worth it? I never saw it.

Are we simply that confident we'll be able to land a viable option that we were ok letting guys like Howard and Jefferson walk?
I was fine with them chasing him and I think he’s a nice player but this circus has reached lunacy. He’s not worth all of this drama.

Last I checked they aren’t “ drooling “ over Ward either. We aren’t playing in the NFL next year.

I was never all in on ward but fine if we got him prior to all this bs deception. that’s not my point. the point is that tua’s little brother is not gonna be a difference maker. Sorry that’s a big *** fail if we land with him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back