QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised here.
Mario, please. Move on.

The Simpsons GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
My personal take is he’s a nice player but not worth all of this. I’d moved on a week after the visit. But my take doesn’t matter.
My personal take on Ward is:
  • He is talented, but has been known to be immature
  • His camp can be problematic
  • Mario is an offensive meathead
  • Mario is said to be building a culture
  • People grow and this is Cam's money year.
  • If Cam and Mario grow together, life could be good for all involved, including us starving fans.
Mario wanting the sizzle is why Ward being back in the fold doesn't surprise me. Mario also may have run out of good options after going all in and the Wards are playing that to the end. Throwing a bigger bag at Howard is not surprising either. Nor is appropriately advertising we are open for business to all QBs - in or out of the portal.

BUT, IF MARIO DOESN'T ADAPT TO WARD'S SKILL SET AND A MODERN SCHEME AND GET OUT OF HIS OWN WAY, his smart, tough guy attitude, may not mesh well with Camp Cam's immaturity...

Advertisement
I’m not sure what you’re arguing. When you declare for the draft, it is implied you sign with an agent and fill out the necessary documents that the nfl requires. By doing so, you are no longer eligible to play college football. Wars announced he’s declaring for the NFL, so he’s going through that process. But you think since Cribby has a different schools logo as his profile pic, it means Ward is coming to Miami

I've asked nicely.

STOP.

I don't give a single **** about "implied". **** "implied". You seriously don't know what you are talking about. I cited two WELL-KNOWN examples of UM first round draft choices who did NOT hire agents, and I'm sure they aren't the only ones, just ones I know personally.

Stop it. You are desperately trying to salvage your first ignorant claims by moving the goalposts and taking about "implications".

I made it clear before, I'll say it a final time. You don't need to hire an agent to enter the NFL Draft. Declaring for the draft is NOT the same as hiring an agent. Everyone has until February 2 to withdraw from the draft and go back to college AS LONG AS THEY DON'T HIRE AN AGENT.

Stop derailing this thread with your 79th attempt to fix your very first INCORRECT posts on the subject. You don't know anything. Stop talking.

Advertisement
Now that it’s out there I’ll speak on it. Ward isn’t dead and talks have continued. He could pull out of the draft. The only negative is whoever misses on Howard could get aggressive with Ward. I take it that would be USC and as I’ve mentioned they’ve sniffed around. I’m sure the NIL has been revised here.
But Miller moss?! And if they take ward let’s just take moss lol

Advertisement
My personal take on Ward is:
  • He is talented, but has been known to be immature
  • His camp can be problematic
  • Mario is an offensive meathead
  • Mario is said to be building a culture
  • People grow and this is Cam's money year.
  • If Cam and Mario grow together, life got be good for all involved, including us starving fans.
Mario wanting the sizzle is why Ward being back in the fold doesn't surprise me. Mario also may have run out of good options after going all in and the Wards are playing that to the end. Throwing a bigger bag at Howard is not surprising either. Nor is appropriately advertising we are open for business to all QBs - in or out of the portal.

BUT, IF MARIO DOESN'T ADAPT TO WARD'S SKILL SET AND A MODERN SCHEME AND GET OUT OF HIS OWN WAY, his smart, tough guy attitude, may not mesh well with Camp Cam's immaturity...
Could you imagine if this ends up working out and we still fail. Dammit now I really am moping.

Advertisement
Back