QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
FWIW, Smooth Brain Bud said that Wards parents wanted him to stay another year in College and Ward is the one that wants to go pro. But it's been said that his dad is the one giving him bad advice? Who knows anymore?

Advertisement
im confused and not been following. Is ward back on the table? @Cribby are you implying mario is still working at CW?
He’s never left the table. Talks have continued. There’s a chance he removes himself from the draft. If he does stays in the draft he’d better stear clear of white vans with Dade County tags. Kidnapping could be an option.

FWIW, Smooth Brain Bud said that Wards parents wanted him to stay another year in College and Ward is the one that wants to go pro. But it's been said that his dad is the one giving him bad advice? Who knows anymore?
Who has said the dad was giving bad advice?

Advertisement
He’s never left the table. Talks have continued. There’s a chance he removes himself from the draft. If he does stays in the draft he’d better steer clear of white vans with Dade County tags. Kidnapping could be an option.
i wish i had marios tenacity when pursuing girls lol. Thanks for the update cribbz!

the player, no
the poster is in an insane asylum so no too
Seems like You are plugged in everywhere. Thank You for the informative response. I guess it makes sense. We have to be a little crazy to act the way we do over a .500 +/- team over the past couple decades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back