QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

for the record, I don't think either transfers, but I do think the boosters would kick Ewers to the curb to retain Manning, Sark would be powerless.
Optics in losing Arch would be far worse than Ewers. On the field it’s debatable but Sark would be vilified if they let that happen.

Advertisement
What paperwork? You realize you can WITHDRAW from the draft, right? And THAT date comes after the date to declare.

Again, I'm going to explain this like you're a five year old.

The ONLY thing that matters is the hiring of an agent. He's not signing an LOI. He made a 7-second video. He can withdraw from the draft if he so chooses, and still have eligibility to play college football in 2024.
Once you officially enter the draft process, you lose football eligibility lol. What are you talking about?

Once you officially enter the draft process, you lose football eligibility lol. What are you talking about?
Season 11 No GIF by One Chicago

What paperwork? You realize you can WITHDRAW from the draft, right? And THAT date comes after the date to declare.

Again, I'm going to explain this like you're a five year old.

The ONLY thing that matters is the hiring of an agent. He's not signing an LOI. He made a 7-second video. He can withdraw from the draft if he so chooses, and still have eligibility to play college football in 2024.
Just because he hasn’t signed an agent yet, doesn’t mean he’s interested in coming back to college. He made his decision already lol

Advertisement
Perhaps Mike Ryan is unaware that Ohio State players can submit Portal paperwork through TODAY.

Or that guys can always withdraw from the Portal.

Or that there is a spring Portal window.

I don't exactly know what Howard will do, but if Ryan thinks that Day has some crazy master plan here, there are a few flaws with his explanation.
I agree with you completely.

However, I am all for the smear campaign as that program's media, players, and recruits take every shot they can against our program.

Advertisement
As long as you don't hire an agent you can declare for the draft and then change your mind and retain your eligibility. Once you sign an agent, its over.
Thanks man. Really didn’t know that haha. My point was that it’s unrealistic to think he’s coming to Miami again

Advertisement
Advertisement
From what I read you have to declare intentions by 1/5. Between then and 1/15 you can go back if you don’t sign an agent. 1/15 is the date of no return.

I doubt he comes here. But it would make sense to declare and see a better sense of your stock and possible all star game roster possibilities if you are seriously torn between turning pro and staying a year.

Advertisement
Back