QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
i'm convinced this site is like 50% retirees using a computer for the first time. the amount of people who fail at posting links, images, can't recognize an obvious edit, etc is just incredible.
joe biden vp GIF by Obama

Correct I agree. Both whoever tweeted this and mike ryan overlooked that.

Yes.

And there is a difference between predicting where Howard will go...and otherwise pointing out that this "rationale" of him being a long-time silent was to trick Taint players into not entering the Portal...is not an accurate/airtight narrative...

Advertisement
i'm convinced this site is like 50% retirees using a computer for the first time. the amount of people who fail at posting links, images, can't recognize an obvious edit, etc is just incredible.
Believe it or not, older folks are pretty good at that. Younger folks are the ones that cant even wipe their own *** properly as they tend to swipe left or right, and not back and forth.

I know. I understand. That's the whole point of leaking that out today to expose them while there's still time for one of their quarterbacks to enter the portal. OSU doesn't want this narrative out there.

Yes, but that ignores the fact that "Howard is visiting Columbus" is already being reported by the press.

Therefore, the Mike Ryan post isn't the first one to put the Taint QB roster on notice that there might be a new guy coming...so I'm not sure what needs to be exposed.

Seems to me that if the INTENT is to show the Taint roster QBs that you can't truss it...then the account should at least be factual...

"Sources believe that Ohio State has kept its contact with Will Howard very quiet so as to not spook any of the quarterbacks currently on Ohio State's roster. But with yesterday's report that Will Howard will be taking an official visit to Columbus, that leaves any current Ohio State quarterback with one day to decide to enter his name into the December-January Portal. And should Will Howard enroll at Ohio State and lock down the starting job, we might see an Ohio State quarterback enter the Portal during the spring window".

See, not that difficult to be accurate, and NOT to say that the Portal closed yesterday.

Advertisement
Perhaps all of these guys are giving us signs that our coaching staff did the same thing to put Jacurri Brown off until the portal deadline so they could sign a QB without him transfering. Smellin like fish smells like the QB who went fishing unless he signed with an agent, however, Original eluded that is over with his gif, so maybe this is about Howard. Kind of doubt that so I suspect another QB based on Cribby and Original posts in this thread. That is.........If I am reading tea leaves correctly. LMFAO

Edited:
LOL at me not spotting the fake tweet from Gaby.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Maybe we caved and gave Ward his bonuses back...

Whatever it is, we really need to have a QB in the boat by the end of the week imo. This is dragging out far too long when there are other areas that need dire addressing from the portal.

QB is unquestionably focus #1, but it's not the only position that needs an influx of talent.

Advertisement
Maybe we caved and gave Ward his bonuses back...

Whatever it is, we really need to have a QB in the boat by the end of the week imo. This is dragging out far too long when there are other areas that need dire addressing from the portal.

QB is unquestionably focus #1, but it's not the only position that needs an influx of talent.
Lol good luck with that

He hasn’t signed with an agent and doesn’t officially have to file his paperwork yet.
Just because you aren’t officially signed with an agent, doesn’t mean you haven’t officially entered the draft. Where did you hear that info on the paperwork lol.

Advertisement
Back