QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
25 posts in here explaining this already , but the portal only closed last night for people on most teams. any team that played in a bowl game has five extra business days from their bowl game to put in the portal, so Ohio State deadline was not last night. Michigan and Washington deadline isnt until five business days from this coming Monday.

Then, no matter what your deadline was it takes a couple of days for the paperwork to go in, and not every player is going to even publicly announce it
Lecture me on not reading other posts but this has already been resolved if you had read all the posts

Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons

The Ibis is a symbol of communication, probing, transition and trust. When this creature presents itself to you it probably wants to tell you that you are in a harmonious relationship with your surroundings. The Ibis teaches us to create a smooth flow of communication to create an appropriate working condition.
this is great, thanks hoss lol i'm into birds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I Forgot about the playoff guys, they get an extra 5-days
Not just playoffs, anyone with a late bowl.... for example Maryland players who played on Dec 30 have until Jan 4th. So you prob have roughly 30 teams that played in late bowls and get the extra days and obviously washington/Mich will have until Jan 13th.

Also obviously does not apply to grad transfers as well who can hop in at any time.

Advertisement
Back