QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Washington State QB Cam Ward

Intel: The Washington State transfer is ranked as the No. 2 player available in the transfer portal, according to On3’s rankings. As On3 reported earlier this week, Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, Oregon, Washington, Wisconsin and USC emerged as names to watch throughout Cam Ward’s recruitment. As of Wednesday night, On3 can confirm that the Buckeyes and Ward have not had a formal conversation. There has been contact with Wisconsin. And another source told On3 that plans are in the works for a possible visit to Miami this weekend.
Thank you. Hope we can pull this off

Advertisement
Cam Ward’s stats are really wild for a four year run:
- 14,000 yards
- 120 TDs
- 30 INTS
- 65% passer
COOKING WITH GAS.
Money I Cant Believe It GIF by PUSHER

Advertisement
ward and howard are both options i’d be happy with. howard honestly seems like a more natural dawson fit, definitely in that clayton tune mold- but ward probably has a higher ceiling as a passer.

Advertisement
Howard vs Texas was an incredible display of leadership, skill and tenacity. If we can get that week in and week out with next years schedule, I like our chances for a major junp
I was at that game. How he rallied them is beyond me. I thought they were going to get 50 hung on them the way it started. He and his team just kept fighting and fighting.

Advertisement
Why are neither Ward or Howard going pro?
Too many QBs coming out. Plus both have a lot to prove. Ward has to prove whether he can be comfortable in a pocket and improve his accuracy and Howard has a bit of a noodle arm.

Kansas state was one of the best red zone offenses in the county in large part because of Howard. Red zone offense we struggled with. Howard raises the floor considerably. No reason we couldn’t win the aCC with him
Either Howard or ward. Should dominate the red zone. Teams have to respect them pulling that rock making fetchers job even easier

Advertisement
He needs to come in and be blown away by the visit and feel good enough about the NIL to commit on the spot. Tell him if he doesn't commit we're moving on and NIL deal is going to the next guy that takes it.

Can't have him using our offer to get a better offer elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back