QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Advertisement
So @Cribby says that we're trying to wrap this up in the next 4-5 days, but Ward isn't taking visits til next week? Maybe it's not Ward? lol idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
So @Cribby says that we're trying to wrap this up in the next 4-5 days, but Ward isn't taking visits til next week? Maybe it's not Ward? lol idk 🤷🏻‍♂️
If he’s not taking visits until next week it’s Howard or they’ll just have to wait until then. That’s why I said if Howard wants in they’d accept it. I just know they were aiming to get this done asap

If I had to guess, we get either Ward or Howard.
Competing against OSU and USC? With Mario?

I'd say that's unlikely. Just my opinion reading the tea leaves.

Put yourself in those kids shoes. You rather go play for Day or Lincoln or Mario?

I'll watch the visits..if we get them first I'll believe we have a better chance.

If he’s not taking visits until next week it’s Howard or they’ll just have to wait until then. That’s why I said if Howard wants in they’d accept it. I just know they were aiming to get this done asap
Appreciate it 🫡

Would be happy with either.

Advertisement

Put yourself in those kids shoes. You rather go play for Day or Lincoln or Mario?

I'll watch the visits..if we get them first I'll believe we have a better chance.
Lincoln has his Malachi, so he may not even be pushing as hard as we are

What’s funny is looking at what Ryan Day has done with offenses since Kevin Wilson hasn’t been there. It’s quite intriguing. The minute Wilson left the OC and Qb play dropped. Even though the skill guys was loaded.

Guarantee of Howard may be better than the possibility of Ward if Howard is off the table…but that may depend on how big of a difference people view Howard vs Pratt/Taulia… and how realistic they are as fall backs.

Getting some visit news would be good here
article just posted above that cam ward not taking visits until next week

which stinks if we don't get one. he's making all the schools wait on him while the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th options may slide off the board for those who swing and miss on ward

Advertisement

which stinks if we don't get one. he's making all the schools wait on him while the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th options may slide off the board for those who swing and miss on ward
Last I heard Howard was visiting so if Ward and Howard are in fact as close as they say you push for a commitment then move to the next one if he doesn’t.

He’s gonna get a bag

Advertisement
What’s funny is looking at what Ryan Day has done with offenses since Kevin Wilson hasn’t been there. It’s quite intriguing. The minute Wilson left the OC and Qb play dropped. Even though the skill guys was loaded.
That's true.. But OSU has a reputation that we don't with QBs. Hopefully the QBs see the OL as a big factor to where they go because that's obviously a big advantage for us.

Advertisement
Back