QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Last I heard Howard was visiting so if Ward and Howard are in fact as close as they say you push for a commitment then move to the next one if he doesn’t.
Have you warmed up to the Howard option as time has gone on? Or do you still see this as a very slim upgrade from Tyler?

Advertisement
This is click bait, right? Has anyone read this anywhere else?

Arch to Miami!?!?

That article is straight trash. Talks about the kid in “bed with a blonde” and called the ACC “atrocious” this year. Fact is that the ACC went 6-4 vs the gawds of the SEC and 4-3 against to titans of the B1G and was the only power 5 conference to have a winning record against the other four conferences. Un researched Click bait.

Advertisement
Last I heard Howard was visiting so if Ward and Howard are in fact as close as they say you push for a commitment then move to the next one if he doesn’t.
Visiting this weekend? Surprised that hasn't leaked yet.

Have you warmed up to the Howard option as time has gone on? Or do you still see this as a very slim upgrade from Tyler?
I’ve done more research on a few of the guys and what I’ve found is there’s not a huge difference in them. Ward is the flashier option but he’s careless with the ball. Howard has a lower ceiling but he also has a higher floor. I like the power run aspect of his game , plus he’s a great leader and tough as nails. He fits Mario the best imo. At this point I’d be ok with either. All things considered I think he’s an upgrade over last year. The run option would be nice.

Not discounting our chances at all w Cam. No inside info. Just he strikes me as the kinda guy who calls his own shot and likes the allure of Miami and idea of bringing back a once proud program.

All of that plus a **** ton of money.

I honestly don’t think the NIL number is anywhere near the numbers that always get thrown around , I could see maybe 50-100k at max for 98% of these dudes
It’s like at one point some butthurt dumbass threw out a number because someone picked another team and it’s become urban legend at this point

Advertisement
I’ve done more research on a few of the guys and what I’ve found is there’s not a huge difference in them. Ward is the flashier option but he’s careless with the ball. Howard has a lower ceiling but he also has a higher floor. I like the power run aspect of his game , plus he’s a great leader and tough as nails. He fits Mario the best imo. At this point I’d be ok with either.
Appreciate the breakdown 🤝🏽

I definitely see it to be more of a investment. I think Howard’s game aligns very well with JBs development (in my personal opinion) if he decides to stay one more year.

I think Cam is obviously more dynamic and and make throws to any part of the field at any time.

Will, on the other hand, with the power run aspect… it definitely meshes with Mario’s philosophy a lot more and is exactly what you would want JB to grow into.

GrittyDidn't realize this until today but Howard is actually an east coast kid (from Philly)
Excuse Me Hockey GIF

Advertisement
another ranking, this one seems to be giving bias towards those with multiple years left (which is probably fair in terms of value you're getting)

Advertisement
I call bull****, JMO.
Only… and I mean ONLY worth it if a difference in high level QB play is what’s keeping you out of the Natty game/top 4 slot.

For Ohio St I could see them “believing” that if they had better QB play/impact they beat Michigan this year and they’d be up there. So for them it could be worth it.

For us… I’d say no.

Advertisement
Back