Qb1

Advertisement
Sounds like OSU just made it $quare. for JS... Probably not much to do with Ward.

Who knows the whole truth but I’d of liked to have had a better shot if Ward had been able to tell Smith he was signing…but hopefully we can get the Juco Kid,or Bond or one of the better ones out there and then hopefully he sees what’s going on down here and comes home next year…

My biggest ***** in all this drama was I really think we could have had J.S. Sign with us IF he had signed ESD….oh well hopefully his signing now will bring someone else close to Smith’s talent.
I really feel like that was an out from JS and his camp. Kinda like we gave it an honest run.

Advertisement
Advertisement
from a weakness to a strength I think you mean
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Wednesday January 3 when I posted the eyeballs and changed my avatar to the shocker logo Cam had agreed to a deal ( again ). He’d be announcing at 11 am but never did and that’s why the staff moved on to Pof days later. Yet we still kept communication open with Ward and Taullia hence why I referred to Pof as an insurance policy. Imo the Taullia news the last few days helped the situation. It was now or never for Cam because he wasn’t beating this deal, nobody was close. Today I posted we’d know for sure this weekend once and for all.

This whole thing played out a lot better than anyone could imagine. We landed a quality starter and added a possible starter in 2025. Qb room went from a weakness to a strength in eight days. Clown Mario all you want during the year but this is his time. Recruiting and roster management is his super power.

It took a month and played out like a soap opera but lthankfully it‘s over now. We have our Qb1.
Great news with QB room. We all should be ecstatic Mario is relentless when it comes to recruiting.

This should be good news for a portal WR right??

Since you had this information about Ward.. Any possible WR news without getting specific? Or do you feel like they’re satisfied where they’re at?

My TRT brother right there!!!!!

He needs to apply for fire captain already!
Jeebus they don’t have the strictest physical testing standards at the fire station anymore huh?

Jacory is my boy but he is looking a bit beat up and few pounds heavy there.

Love his passion for this “U” though.

Advertisement
What I want to know is after all the drama and how it went down, will the team be behind him? They didn't seem to be behind tvd and him flirting with Bama etc

What I want to know is after all the drama and how it went down, will the team be behind him? They didn't seem to be behind tvd and him flirting with Bama etc
Think there’s a bit of a difference in someone currently on the team almost leaving his teammates, and someone not on the team deciding between the NFL and a transfer destination.

Maybe that’s just me though.

Now we need to get a WR1 cause Jacolby is a loose cannon.
If we can't upgrade, I'd let the young guys rock. I have no more patience for a guy whose been in the program 3 years doing all the dumb on-the-field things.

I do blame Mario 100%. He should have benched George. Mario preaches accountability, but he allowed George to make stupid PF penalties throughout the season. He was a liability in the bowl game not even providing any meaningful production.

Like Mike Singletary famously said, "I want winners!!! I want people that want to win!!!"

Advertisement
Alot of seasoned posters on this board should feel dumb AF for trashing Mario prematurely when it comes to this recruitment. I wont name names but you guys know. Way to stick to your guns Cribby and appreciate your info. Glad the mopes got it shoved in their face.
So many posters will have amnesia after this. All I hear is crickets.

I hope he knows he needs to be a leader and lead. We can't have any more golfing BS.

Wednesday January 3 when I posted the eyeballs and changed my avatar to the shocker logo Cam had agreed to a deal ( again ). He’d be announcing at 11 am but never did and that’s why the staff moved on to Pof days later. Yet we still kept communication open with Ward and Taullia hence why I referred to Pof as an insurance policy. Imo the Taullia news the last few days helped the situation. It was now or never for Cam because he wasn’t beating this deal, nobody was close. Today I posted we’d know for sure this weekend once and for all.

This whole thing played out a lot better than anyone could imagine. We landed a quality starter and added a possible starter in 2025. Qb room went from a weakness to a strength in eight days. Clown Mario all you want during the year but this is his time. Recruiting and roster management is his super power.

It took a month and played out like a soap opera but lthankfully it‘s over now. We have our Qb1.
Who do you think are top portal WR targets now??

Advertisement
Back