Qb1

Talking about saturdays, do you think he will finally learn to keep his *** out of the offensive play-calling? Saban proved he could adapt and he worked with Saban and learned the blue print. Just want him to keep his recruiting and then let the coordinators work.
He needs to put an emphasis on studying situational football and ending each practice with differing situations so we don't look lost out there.

Advertisement
Fair. I just don’t really ever worry about the OL with the coaches we have. But I get it, Lee will be hard to completely replace and Cohen is an NFL player.

But also have to factor that it’s very likely Rivers, Cooper and Mauigoa will all be even better than they were this year.
Kid from Indiana is a pretty solid replacement for Lee. McCoy should be very good. We have options now at tackle so maybe Mauigoa moves inside.

My biggest ***** in all this drama was I really think we could have had J.S. Sign with us IF he had signed ESD….oh well hopefully his signing now will bring someone else close to Smith’s talent.
I mean, I have no insight information information, but I highly doubt a guy who’s going to get a big NIL like he was just going to make a 3 (to 4) year decision based on playing with one quarterback for one year

I’ve been on the mope side of things lately. Signing cam got me back on the train. This staff isnt gonna ruin this team with THIS Qb. We’be got a chance to make Miami that consistent 9 to 10 win program. I’m not talking natty’s right now. This is the first step

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back