Qb1

Wednesday January 3 when I posted the eyeballs and changed my avatar to the shocker logo Cam had agreed to a deal ( again ). He’d be announcing at 11 am but never did and that’s why the staff moved on to Pof days later. Yet we still kept communication open with Ward and Taullia hence why I referred to Pof as an insurance policy. Imo the Taullia news the last few days helped the situation. It was now or never for Cam because he wasn’t beating this deal, nobody was close. Today I posted we’d know for sure this weekend once and for all.

This whole thing played out a lot better than anyone could imagine. We landed a quality starter and added a possible starter in 2025. Qb room went from a weakness to a strength in eight days. Clown Mario all you want during the year but this is his time. Recruiting and roster management is his super power.

It took a month and played out like a soap opera but lthankfully it‘s over now. We have our Qb1.
Appreciate you sir

Advertisement
Cribby - I was in Wichita last week and saw this ad at Eisenhower Airport…it was a sign of things to come!

IMG_1480.jpeg

Wednesday January 3 when I posted the eyeballs and changed my avatar to the shocker logo Cam had agreed to a deal ( again ). He’d be announcing at 11 am but never did and that’s why the staff moved on to Pof days later. Yet we still kept communication open with Ward and Taullia hence why I referred to Pof as an insurance policy. Imo the Taullia news the last few days helped the situation. It was now or never for Cam because he wasn’t beating this deal, nobody was close. Today I posted we’d know for sure this weekend once and for all.

This whole thing played out a lot better than anyone could imagine. We landed a quality starter and added a possible starter in 2025. Qb room went from a weakness to a strength in eight days. Clown Mario all you want during the year but this is his time. Recruiting and roster management is his super power.

It took a month and played out like a soap opera but lthankfully it‘s over now. We have our Qb1.
Were there other QB options on campus this weekend ?

Advertisement
If this works out…Mario’s QB narrative could be changed for a long time.
Get the players and it changes said it from day one. That **** over blown just get a dog and those qb rumors or “fake news” is over. Same sh with Saban they said then homie started putting mad qbs in the league. It’s always going to be about who u get not develop. U get developed talented kids and the narrative swings and someone starts *****ing about he can’t recruit kickers. Always complaining like women

I’m agog over landing Ward. Hats off to Mario.

With that said, there is a ton of pressure on this young man next year. If what Lake and Gaby were saying on their podcast is true, Taulia was about to commit and clearly wanted to be here.

This will be an interesting case study: does Ward live up to the hype? We got on our hands/knees and begged him to commit, so I’m a little apprehensive about how bought in he truly is. I hope money isn’t the only reason he’s coming here. Time will tell.
I think he came back to UM not the other way around. Should be good.

Advertisement
wonder why he backed out twice signing wit us ? Was he really that torn between us or nfl ? Or milking us for more money i wonder? Either way lets gooo !!!

I am ecstatic we got Cam. Didn’t like the shenanigans and hope that doesnt bleed over in any way. But the only reason he’s coming back is to get a higher draft grade so I believe going to be all business going forward.

NGL I liked Howard and Taulia better. But I still love this kid’s game and am looking for a win in the ACCCG in 2024.

Advertisement
I am torn here. I was done with Ward and all the bs drama. He handled the process terribly.
But now he is our guy. And he should light it up.

My biggest ***** in all this drama was I really think we could have had J.S. Sign with us IF he had signed ESD….oh well hopefully his signing now will bring someone else close to Smith’s talent.

Advertisement
My biggest ***** in all this drama was I really think we could have had J.S. Sign with us IF he had signed ESD….oh well hopefully his signing now will bring someone else close to Smith’s talent.
*allegedly* Ward was recruiting JS... 'coming if you are'... Fwiw.

Advertisement
Back