QB Workouts

Really?

You’re probably smarter than this. I would hope.

Whether he does or doesn’t improve remains to be seen. But to say that a young man who’s 21 or 22, and has only been a starter for one year can’t improve or refine his game, is just completely false. Even without the numerous examples that have been cited, just common sense alone says this is a pretty ridiculous statement.
The question is ; How much will he improve? We don’t need a repeat of last year. I’d love for him to make a huge improvement but ehhh I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♂️ let’s see it unfold.

Advertisement
People banking on Malik improving realize this is the same guy that admitted he should've "maybe watched some film" after pooping his pants against Pitt, and always looks like he just woke up, right?

He's probably spending his off-season building couch forts and petting animals too hard.
What he said after the Pitt game was, that he was just going through the motion. Like his heart wasn’t in it like if he came down with pu$$itis or got sand on his cl!t...

Last edited:
Hopefully the return of Ahmond Richards, maturation of Jeff Thomas, Mike Hartley, Darrell Langham, and Lawrence Cager at WR, infusion of talent at TE with Jordan and Mallory, a four-headed RB attack with Homer, Dallas, Lingard, and Davis, and a ‘Realous’ FB will support whomever is starting at QB.

I am more worried about the OL.

Unfortunately, we do still have the same OL.

The question is ; How much will he improve? We don’t need a repeat of last year. I’d love for him to make a huge improvement but ehhh I don’t know 🤷🏾‍♂️ let’s see it unfold.

Who knows. If he’s the starter, it’ll take a few games to see the trend. If he’s not, it won’t matter.

But you’d be surprised what just some incremental improvements would yield. Assuming he starts and assuming he plays better this year.

I know one thing....Rick has way more viable options now and into the season than he did last year.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, we do still have the same OL.
OL was bad in what 3- 4 games out of the 13 we played? In the Wisconsin game they played good enough to win, looked like **** vs clemson and pitt for whatever reason

Worst games by the oline
Clemson
Pitt
Unc

OL was bad in what 3- 4 games out of the 13 we played? In the Wisconsin game they played good enough to win, looked like **** vs clemson and pitt for whatever reason

Worst games by the oline
Clemson
Pitt
Unc

And we lost 2 of those. With a QB like Malik the OL can’t have any bad games.

And we lost 2 of those. With a QB like Malik the OL can’t have any bad games.
Every oline has bad games in a season, it’s football. Malik just has to improve because if he was on in the pitt or Wisconsin game we don’t lose those 2 regardless of how the oline played. Opportunities were there, he just missed them

Every oline has bad games in a season, it’s football. Malik just has to improve because if he was on in the pitt or Wisconsin game we don’t lose those 2 regardless of how the oline played. Opportunities were there, he just missed them

So the 138 yards rushing against Duke was good? What about the 83 yards rushing against f$u? The OL was bad in more than 3 games.

Advertisement
The O-Line currently is a liability to the team success period no matter what variables and filters you add to the season

Advertisement
Back