QB Workouts

Advertisement
I have no doubt that this guy will be our starter by next season at the latest. I never felt confident with 'Kosi, but Jarren will lead our team back to greatness.

Advertisement
Williams works with this trainer all of the time and has since he’s been home for break. I wonder What Malik is doing to better his craft? If he wants to keep his job then he needs to do the little things and become more fundamentally sound. It would do wonders for his game if he’s putting in extra work like this with a qb guru while not around the coaches

Williams works with this trainer all of the time and has since he’s been home for break. I wonder What Malik is doing to better his craft? If he wants to keep his job then he needs to do the little things and become more fundamentally sound. It would do wonders for his game if he’s putting in extra work like this with a qb guru while not around the coaches

This is the smartest thing you've ever said. And, unlike some others, I am a fan of yours.

CIS logic: one tweet about spending a day with a QB coach makes you the automatic day one starter

Not going to comment about the tweet part but this is not the only time JW worked with this trainer. He has worked with him numerous times over the past two weeks - sometimes alone, sometimes with other QBs like Emory Jones. Pics have been posted of the workouts by a few people.

It's been said by multiple people he is a very dedicated workout guy - really puts the time into working on his craft. It's just part of his work ethic.

Advertisement
Or maybe Rosier just isn’t as talented, and has reached his potential. Williams has the tools to get the job done, while Rosier simply doesn’t. Sure, he knows the O, but he doesn’t have the tools.

CIS logic: one tweet about spending a day with a QB coach makes you the automatic day one starter
No one is saying automatic starter or anything like that but he works hard. Malik doesn’t seem like the type of guy who would go that extra mile and do that based on comments of him and him admitting to not even watching film like that 2 and 3 years into college

Not going to comment about the tweet part but this is not the only time JW worked with this trainer. He has worked with him numerous times over the past two weeks - sometimes alone, sometimes with other QBs like Emory Jones. Pics have been posted of the workouts by a few people.

It's been said by multiple people he is a very dedicated workout guy - really puts the time into working on his craft. It's just part of his work ethic.

I’m glad. I think he’s got a bright future, and now is the time for him to be working on his mechanics while he’s settling into his grownup body.

At the same time, we don’t know what the other QBs are doing.

But I’m just not jumping to any conclusions. People here have a tendency to put the cart before the horse. There’s still summer competition and scrimmages to go.

Advertisement
No one is saying automatic starter or anything like that but he works hard. Malik doesn’t seem like the type of guy who would go that extra mile and do that based on comments of him and him admitting to not even watching film like that 2 and 3 years into college

You don’t know what he’s doing now and you’re making conclusions based on some old quotes.

For all you know, while Jarren is working with a QB coach, the other QBs are working with our actual WRs on campus.

Stop jumping to conclusions like a teenage girl.

Advertisement

It's yet another indicator that someone is doing their best - to improve their work - to enhance their skills.

Indicators, individually, may not "prove" anything, but cumulatively, they are highly indicative. Don't look at a photograph from a movie - watch the movie.

Malik refining his game at this point in his career is like getting a chick un-pregnant... NOT going to happen. Good post.

Malik refining his game at this point in his career is like getting a chick un-pregnant... NOT going to happen. Good post.

It’s weird that young NFL QB’s still have time to fix their mechanics and refine some things but a one year starter in college is past that ability.

I’m not rooting for Malik in this but these statements are dumb.

Advertisement
Back