QB Situation

Hoosiercane3

Freshman
Pete,

Not to beat a dead horse on this Sitkowski situation. Do you think we will make another run at another QB? I havent seen that question posed anywhere so sorry if it has been asked/responded to.

Or do you think Richt is firm he can develop him?

Thanks,

Advertisement
Pete,

Not to beat a dead horse on this Sitkowski situation. Do you think we will make another run at another QB? I havent seen that question posed anywhere so sorry if it has been asked/responded to.

Thanks,

Think he's way slow to run the RPO

Pete,

Thanks,

He’s actually not, he can move to be 6’6 220. Had the same 40 time as joe Milton and a faster shuttle time than him

Advertisement
Bro look if this is the qb this is the qb I don't understand why you need 6 scholarship qb's on the roster at all times anyways give me 3 and put the other scholarships into kids who are social team players and happy to do it and not transfer really fast kids with bad offers give them a chance to give us depth without us worrying about them transferring

Bro look if this is the qb this is the qb I don't understand why you need 6 scholarship qb's on the roster at all times anyways give me 3 and put the other scholarships into kids who are social team players and happy to do it and not transfer really fast kids with bad offers give them a chance to give us depth without us worrying about them transferring

have you seen fsu recently? they lost their QB and their season bc the guy behind sucks. that's why you always stay loaded at QB.

Pete ain't got many sauces lately or got too big for the crootin' game. He gone radio silent

Ski hurt his shoulder. That's the root cause of his sitting. Nothing more...

He doesn't look too hurt walking the sidelines with a headset on versus Northwestern (see link). I don't buy any senior QB missing 6 quarters of football because of a "bruised shoulder" and as a "precautionary measure." I think the kid got benched and the coach is merely protecting his stars and the IMG brand, but I guess this will resolve itself in the coming weeks (if he's still on the bench).

Artur Sitkowski's photo 28 of 42 |MaxPreps

Advertisement
Pete,

Thanks,

My guess is you are confusing RPO with read option/zone read.

Ski hurt his shoulder. That's the root cause of his sitting. Nothing more...

He doesn't look too hurt walking the sidelines with a headset on versus Northwestern (see link). I don't buy any senior QB missing 6 quarters of football because of a "bruised shoulder" and as a "precautionary measure." I think the kid got benched and the coach is merely protecting his stars and the IMG brand, but I guess this will resolve itself in the coming weeks (if he's still on the bench).

Artur Sitkowski's photo 28 of 42 |MaxPreps

And it doesn't explain his shaky performance prior to any possible injury.

Who cares stfu... **** this board is on meth. What qb situation?? When has a team been able to start their 4th string qb and the level of play doesn't drop off significantly??

By the time he starts, if he ever does, there will be 4 more qbs on the roster ready to compete... this is NOT AN ISSUE YOU ALL ARE JUST WEIRD AF

Advertisement
Who cares stfu... **** this board is on meth. What qb situation?? When has a team been able to start their 4th string qb and the level of play doesn't drop off significantly??

By the time he starts, if he ever does, there will be 4 more qbs on the roster ready to compete... this is NOT AN ISSUE YOU ALL ARE JUST WEIRD AF

The 3rd and 4th stringers or today are the starters of tomorrow. And if that's how you recruit at QB for 3 straight years (recruiting backups instead of starters) you end up looking like UFraud on offense.

Don’t think the kid ever plays a down here but if CMR needs his ego stoked and he thinks he can make chicken salad out of chicken sHT then he’s earned it .

We have Rosier for this year and next.Perry for the next 2 or 3 after that And Weldon as a backup.The 2019 crop of QBs is supposed to be Great including Richt nephew.So that puts us ok until 2021-22.By that time we are rolling again and there are studs standing in line trying to get in here.

All that being said I pray Richt goes after DTR cause I think Mora is canned at the end of the year.

You mean it's not an issue that in our amazing 18 class and a pivotal one (2nd year of Richt being HC) we decided to recruit some kid who couldn't produce in NJ and then looks just as bad in FL with a lot of talent around him?

Advertisement
Pete ain't got many sauces lately or got too big for the crootin' game. He gone radio silent

Pete has a few chongas he spends a lot of time with in the hot tub.

And he's taking more dance lessons.

He just needs a little "me" time.

Pete has a few chongas he spends a lot of time with in the hot tub.

And he's taking more dance lessons.

He just needs a little "me" time.

Not sure what a chonga is....is it good or bad?

OK. Got it:

Chonga is a Spanish-derived term used especially in South Florida, often to indicate a working-class, sexualized, aggressive, and emotionally expressive young woman. Chongas are also a distinct subculture, believed to have developed in Miami in the late 20th century.

Seems like some of the women I see in the **** videos...particularly those produced in south Florida. You can always tell them...different from those made in L.A.

So, Pete is getting it on with some working-class, sexualized, aggressive south Florida women?

Advertisement
Back