QB Situation

Pete ain't got many sauces lately or got too big for the crootin' game. He gone radio silent

Pete has a few chongas he spends a lot of time with in the hot tub.

And he's taking more dance lessons.

He just needs a little "me" time.

Not sure what a chonga is....is it good or bad?

OK. Got it:

Chonga is a Spanish-derived term used especially in South Florida, often to indicate a working-class, sexualized, aggressive, and emotionally expressive young woman. Chongas are also a distinct subculture, believed to have developed in Miami in the late 20th century.

Seems like some of the women I see in the **** videos...particularly those produced in south Florida. You can always tell them...different from those made in L.A.

So, Pete is getting it on with some working-class, sexualized, aggressive south Florida women?

That’s pretty much it...btw they don’t have to be working class.

Advertisement
Heard Sits hates living in Florida and might flip to Rotgers.

Don't think anybody would lose sleep over that if it happened.

Advertisement
Advertisement
May I suggest someone then if this is the case?

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4482238/5823e9ee11fa80508876f7b4 - Jordan Travis, Dmoney mentioned him and even though he plays poor comp...He dominates that poor comp and throws a very pretty ball with velocity. He’s a Louisville commit and the one thing people can’t deny about Petrino it’s that he knows QB talent.

^ His team is 3-1 and he’s nearing 1,000 yards throwing, has 400 rushing yards, and already accumulated 17 TD’s for The Benjamin school...the Baylor Bears offered him on the 5th to become the 12th offer

^ His team is 3-1 and he’s nearing 1,000 yards throwing, has 400 rushing yards, and already accumulated 17 TD’s for The Benjamin school...the Baylor Bears offered him on the 5th to become the 12th offer

I've heard of him before, his brother plays 2nd Base for the Blue Jays so the requisite athleticism needed to thrive in the RPO should be in his genes. Haven't watched his film yet but many like yourself who have only rave about him. I'm intrigued already...

Advertisement

I've heard of him before, his brother plays 2nd Base for the Blue Jays so the requisite athleticism needed to thrive in the RPO should be in his genes. Haven't watched his film yet but many like yourself who have only rave about him. I'm intrigued already...

His Brother Devon is more of a utility man for the blue jays(avid baseball fan and I'm a Red Sox fanatic so I know him well because they play in the same division). Guy can play every position in the outfield, shortstop, and 3rd base(not many guys are athletic enough to do that in baseball). If this kid played for Palm Beach Central or Dwyer, everyone would be trying to come get this kid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Translation. He hasn't heard from the staff and they aren't returning his calls.

Yeah this is what I’m thinking. Wonder if they’ll pass on signing anyone.

Yeah I'd rather go grad transfer route. An no not Jacob Eason please.

I don't know that I would have a problem if Eason wanted to come here and coach Richt wanted him. He would sit out next year as his redshirt year and then compete with N'Kosi, Weldon and whoever else is on campus at that time for the starting QB position after Malik is done after next season.

His Brother Devon is more of a utility man for the blue jays(avid baseball fan and I'm a Red Sox fanatic so I know him well because they play in the same division). Guy can play every position in the outfield, shortstop, and 3rd base(not many guys are athletic enough to do that in baseball). If this kid played for Palm Beach Central or Dwyer, everyone would be trying to come get this kid...

Gotcha. Always thought he played 2nd mainly

Advertisement

The Sox are my second team after the Marlins. Mookie is my second fave after G.

Go get DTR...Brevin ought to be able to help with him.The kid has to see the writing on the wall with Mora..

Gotcha. Always thought he played 2nd mainly

He does. I'm from Toronto and have Jays season tickets. Travis is the starting 2B. He's just been off the field a lot the last couple of years battling injuries (primarily his shoulder).

He's more of a short/squat kinda guy..........so it's tough picturing him as an athletic QB (his brother would have to have a different athletic makeup). Devon's real strength comes at the plate, not fielding. That said, he has a great attitude, very professional, and is the kind of player fans and teammates love - so if his brother has that trait it will serve him well at QB.

Advertisement
Back