QB School - C. Tune HOU (Dawson offense)

Advertisement
Sounds like yall believe in Dawson, Houston fans were basically all happy he left. Dawson said they lost the starting RB and the backup plus poor OL. Have to wonder. He adjusted. But ima wait and see, especially what kinda running game they design. That offense at WVU was sick and ran the ball alot. Might see more of that than a Texas Tech type scheme

Most fans are, by and large, clueless. They complain yet re unable to actually explain the scheme or what are the responsibilities within it.

No they’re not. There was one dude on a UH message board that tried to claim that but nobody agreed with him. There’s a member here who’s in Houston and he said they’re not happy at all.
Yeah you sure? It was not one guy, sorry

Most fans are, by and large, clueless. They complain yet re unable to actually explain the scheme or what are the responsibilities within it.
Im not gonna dismiss people that watch every snap of a coach for 2 years. Aint happening. I seen that with Gattis and Michigan fans. Oh but he won the Broyles award. Naa, never again. Dawson seems like a good coach. He gonna have to prove that here.

Advertisement
Im not gonna dismiss people that watch every snap of a coach for 2 years. Aint happening. I seen that with Gattis and Michigan fans. Oh but he won the Broyles award. Naa, never again. Dawson seems like a good coach. He gonna have to prove that here.
I watched Gattis at Michigan. I didn’t need Michigan fans to tell me he was a mistake.

Also, not sure why Houston fans would be mad about being 15th and 17th in the nation in scoring with Dawson the last two years. Maybe they think they should be top5?

Last edited:
I watched Gattis at Michigan. I didn’t need Michigan fans to tell me he was a mistake.

Also, not sure why Houston fans would be mad about being 15th and 17th in the nation in scoring with Dawson the last two years. Maybe they think they should be top5?

He left them at the altar. They are bitter, it's human nature. We do the same **** here.

Advertisement

You can do what you want. An intelligent person knows how clueless are most fan bases.

You can do what you want. An intelligent person knows how clueless are most fan bases.
Breaking down fans being disgruntled with their team to lack of intelligence is some **** No D would probably say. Most fan bases are not indeed clueless. Impatient yes, clueless no.

Tunes stats are mind blowing when you actually watch their games, if you didn’t know any better you’d think he’s cheeks. He missed a lot of easy throws that had huge windows. Guys were constantly schemed wide open.
"Schemed wide open" ... what a novel concept. Really looking forward to this coming season.

If anyone wants to see him on AR. He also hates UF's offense and rips it throughout (as he does in his other AR videos too).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back