QB next season

Mario Hurricanes

Niche Poster
Premium
So Rosier is a red-shirt Jr. right? If he doesn't lose out the rest of the season, he will be the returning starter next year. What happens to Perry? Does he get ****ed and transfer?

Advertisement
Why would a red-shirt freshman get upset about not starting? He would have the opportunity to be "the guy" beginning his sophomore year.

Should definitely be interesting. He doesn't have the talent or buzz to go pro no matter where this year goes. If the rest of this season winds down with a whimper (aka losing to VT and/or ND, not winning Coastal, etc), there will definitely be some controversy. If Rosier takes care of business the rest of the way for the most part, I can't see Pastor Richt pulling someone who went 10-1. Would be pretty unprecedented.

Advertisement
Rosier, with Perry getting mop up duty and having three years to start beginning in 2019.

Perry transferring would be foolish; if he wants to play at another FBS school, he would need to sit out 2018 anyways.

He will be the backup to Rosier and takeover as a RS Soph when Rosier is gone. So far Rosier has done exactly what we need him to do and has exceeded expectations and I only expect him to get better.

I will thoroughly enjoy going through this off season without a QB competition

Rosier is the guy

Advertisement
at.jpg

Rosier (unless he decides to leave) will be the guy next year. After that, it'll be a competition between Shirreffs (who'll be a 5th year SR) and Perry (who'll be a redshirt SO).

We're in a good place as far QB depth is concerned.

Advertisement
Rosier wins NC this year and returns as god. Since he is undefeated, here is nothing to think about -- he is the man.

Advertisement
It's the perfect situation. It's the anti-FSU position. Let him get his strength up and really battle for the job. I mean, Rosier would likely not lose the job but would it be completely crazy to think Perry could actually outplay him next spring? I don't think so.

lol we have the dumbest fans. if he transferred, he'd have to sit out '18 somewhere else while rosier was the starter any way. so, he can transfer and sit out somewhere else in '18 and play in '19 or get a lot of reps in '18 behind rosier and be the starter in '19.

Advertisement
Back