QB next season

Should definitely be interesting. He doesn't have the talent or buzz to go pro no matter where this year goes. If the rest of this season winds down with a whimper (aka losing to VT and/or ND, not winning Coastal, etc), there will definitely be some controversy. If Rosier takes care of business the rest of the way for the most part, I can't see Pastor Richt pulling someone who went 10-1. Would be pretty unprecedented.

Wow bless you for taking this thread seriously

Haha appreciate it fam. Actually think it's interesting given the history of Rosier/Richt and the "you will never play for me" stuff. Rosier has surpassed all expectations (which were admittedly low) yet Richt never seems to speak super glowingly about his play. I thought Cuse was his best game to date and Richt kept harping on how his throws weren't in the exact perfect spot etc.

Advertisement
So Rosier is a red-shirt Jr. right? If he doesn't lose out the rest of the season, he will be the returning starter next year. What happens to Perry? Does he get ****ed and transfer?

Why all the HATE, CONTEMPT and DISDAIN?????????? The dude was only asking a sound, reasonable, logical question and all that. dUh.

Malik Rosier has the opportunity to go down as a program changer. Like others have said, he has already exceeded expectations just for himself in the eyes of the fans. The fact he has kept Perry on the bench and we are winning has just elevated everybody. This team cares about winning again finally so Perry has the ultimate platform to compete and earn his spot through practice. I havent even thought about Perry one time all year

Neither have I, thought about NP this season. dUh.

There will be a great QB battle with Malik being the frontrunner.

If Perry unseats him because he stepped his game up, well then boys, we have a great thing going.

There will be a great QB battle with Malik being the frontrunner.

If Perry unseats him because he stepped his game up, well then boys, we have a great thing going.

I wonder how many junior quaterbacks who are lists of thebest in the nation can be questioned. The results are right in front of us, this is senseless to me. Malik Rosier is our quarterback and hopefully continues his career at the U next year. He waited his turn, got much better, won the job and to date has never lost a game he started.

There are some extremely stupid posters on this board.

Advertisement
Perry will be a starter as a soph-senior years why would he be mad. Rosier is our guy next season.

Should definitely be interesting. He doesn't have the talent or buzz to go pro no matter where this year goes. If the rest of this season winds down with a whimper (aka losing to VT and/or ND, not winning Coastal, etc), there will definitely be some controversy. If Rosier takes care of business the rest of the way for the most part, I can't see Pastor Richt pulling someone who went 10-1. Would be pretty unprecedented.

Actually an NFL executive listed Rosier as his most underrated QB and a viable pro prospect with another year under Richt

Barring a serious regression or injury by Rosier, Rosier is our starter next year.

Rosier isn't leaving. LOL.

Perry isn't going anywhere either. He's the heir apparent after next year, which will give him time to beef up and learn the playbook in and out. Perry seems like a smart kid, I suspect he recognizes this is a beneficial scenario for his development.

/thread

Advertisement
Hey **** yall! This was a great question for a thread! You're just jealous that you didn't come up with it because you are too busy jerking it to Jake Paul's YouTube channel.

Advertisement
Back