Qb Morris Reminds Me Of

Advertisement
Josh Freeman is a fair comparison. What I liked was his being ****ed with the Coley drops. Didn't see it as a selfish quarterback, but someone invested in the game and holding people to high expectations. Rather that than, "oh, no problem - just catch the next one.'' That's bull****. This is big boy football and that's two touchdowns you just cost us. Throw in Perryman's dropped INT and that's three.

Josh Freeman is a fair comparison. What I liked was his being ****ed with the Coley drops. Didn't see it as a selfish quarterback, but someone invested in the game and holding people to high expectations. Rather that than, "oh, no problem - just catch the next one.'' That's bull****. This is big boy football and that's two touchdowns you just cost us. Throw in Perryman's dropped INT and that's three.

Josh Freeman is a scary comparison. He's incredibly inaccurate and erratic. He had like a 55% completion percentage last year and has a career TD/INT ratio hovering just over 1.2/1. Can't win at the highest levels with that kind of inconsistency.

Advertisement
Not sure what QB's he reminds me of but at 5:26 of this video he kind of reminds me of Patrick Dempsey doing the African Anteater Ritual in "Can't Buy Me Love"

[video=youtube;o8Nt9K-EXo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o8Nt9K-EXo0#t=326[/video]

Stephen has lots of work to do still.....he has no comparisons..

Lets see him beat UF this week and UNC and FSU then we can crown him....who ever you want

3 drops, two tipped passes, missed Dorsett wide open in the endzone. Didn't see much exotic routes run by the WRs, Dorsett just seemed bored out there. Morris made some terrible throws as well. Need to get that cleaned up yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back