Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

You don't think Gattis and Steele are going to scheme wins?

Unless you only consider good teams to be perennial Playoff contenders of course...
Gattis is going to be around for 2 years tops. Steele is good, but defense is about dudes. I don’t expect the advantage they give to last long. Consistent talent acquisition is what we signed up for with Mario. We would have to hope he can land big time coaches consistently, which is hard to do

Advertisement
Mario landed the 13th best class in the country THIS year in a matter of weeks with less than half a staff.

You all don't think its up and away from here? You don't think he will be able to recruit at least as well, if not better classes at Miami vs. Oregon?

The softness in here is Charmin-esque.

How did UNC have a class like they did, not even a football school and bombed on the field?
They had a top 15 class. What’s your point ? Is that the standard? I’m talking taking the next step as a program and recruits wanting to see a product that shows that. I know for a fact there’s big name kids that want to see how Miami performs before taking Miami serious.

Ill put this as simple as I can for some of yall. If Miami has a mediocre season or less you will be disappointed in the recruiting class. We’re not rocking with A&M type money. So thinking we can just over pay everyone to make up for the mediocre season like A&M you‘re tripping. Highly rated kids want money, a system that is effective in getting kids drafted , development and winning. The only way we get to the next stage of recruiting is winning. Top 15-20 classes consistently isn’t how you get to the playoff.

Advertisement
They had a top 15 class. What’s your point ? Is that the standard? I’m talking taking the next step as a program and recruits wanting to see a product that shows that. I know for a fact there’s big name kids that want to see how Miami performs before taking Miami serious.

Ill put this as simple as I can for some of yall. If Miami has a mediocre season or less you will be disappointed in the recruiting class. We’re not rocking with A&M type money. So thinking we can just over pay everyone to make up for the mediocre season like A&M you‘re tripping. Highly rated kids want money, a system that is effective in getting kids drafted , development and winning. The only way we get to the next stage of recruiting is winning. Top 15-20 classes consistently isn’t how you get to the playoff.
You are a respected poster and I like your information but I totally disagree with you here. Bad season and I see us in the 8-12 range, good season and its top 8. Its hard to make up ground in the 23 class but that's not gonna be because of our performance but because our rivals been working on them longer. Year 3 is when the kids start demanding results. I have seen this show plenty of times with programs who were bums longer than we were. Recruiting is recruiting. We have one of the best staff at it.

we had insiders talking about a historic recruiting class not a couple months ago haha just shows people just blow smoke
How about people like you start putting names on these comments rather than painting everyone with the same brush. I know why you do it which makes it look ***** made. I’ve never said anything about “ historic classes “ or even a top five class. I’ve always said I saw us in the 7-10 range consistently under Mario . I can go bump those posts if ya want…..

You are a respected poster and I like your information but I totally disagree with you here. Bad season and I see us in the 8-12 range, good season and its top 8. Its hard to make up ground in the 23 class but that's not gonna be because of our performance but because our rivals been working on them longer. Year 3 is when the kids start demanding results. I have seen this show plenty of times with programs who were bums longer than we were. Recruiting is recruiting. We have one of the best staff at it.
So all of this is because you disagree ? That’s fine, but a top 8-10 is hilarious with a bad season.

So all of this is because you disagree ? That’s fine, but a top 8-10 is hilarious with a bad season.
I said 8-12. U said 15-20. List the 15,16, or 17 teams that legit should be ahead of us regardless of the results on the field.

Advertisement
I said 8-12. U said 15-20. List the 15,16, or 17 teams that legit should be ahead of us regardless of the results on the field.
I said 15-20 if we’re mediocre or worse. At the end of the day nobody knows the exact ranking , my point was more how huge the difference in class would be with a good season versus a mediocre to bad season. Highly rated kids want to see if this is the same mess of the last twenty years. If nothing changes there won’t be a dramatic change in recruiting. That’s just facts. This a huge year one for momentum and that’s why Mario went so hard in the portal. The season would have a huge impact on the success of the class. That’s the exact words I was told.

Last edited:
I said 15-20 if we’re mediocre or worse. At the end of the day nobody knows the exact ranking , my point was more how huge the difference in class would be with a good season versus a mediocre to bad season. Highly rated kids want to see if this is the same mess of the last twenty years. If nothing changes there won’t be a dramatic change in recruiting. That’s just facts. This a huge year one for momentum and that’s why Mario went so hard in the portal. I was flat out told this.

You gotta get at least 10 wins to have a top 5 class at Miami if we don’t have 8&4 money

Problem on here is posters got riled up by leeds and 1murcane telling folks we had 4 five stars in the bag back in March

Maybe we do but that seems unlikely

I said 15-20 if we’re mediocre or worse. At the end of the day nobody knows the exact ranking , my point was more how huge the difference in class would be with a good season versus a mediocre to bad season. Highly rated kids want to see if this is the same mess of the last twenty years. If nothing changes there won’t be a dramatic change in recruiting. That’s just facts. This a huge year one for momentum and that’s why Mario went so hard in the portal. I was flat out told this.
Yeah but I said what I think my discrepancy maybe be based on results. No way in **** with finish with a #16 class coming off a disappointing season where Diaz gets canned and Mario patches up and flip players on weeks to then finish 15-20 because results didnt go well in year 1. Unless u mean we go 4-12

Advertisement

School Lol GIF

Advertisement
I said 15-20 if we’re mediocre or worse. At the end of the day nobody knows the exact ranking , my point was more how huge the difference in class would be with a good season versus a mediocre to bad season. Highly rated kids want to see if this is the same mess of the last twenty years. If nothing changes there won’t be a dramatic change in recruiting. That’s just facts. This a huge year one for momentum and that’s why Mario went so hard in the portal. The season would have a huge impact on the success of the class. That’s the exact words I was told.
This worries me, though.

This is a 9ish-win team. We still have holes in our roster. Is 9 wins enough to get us to the next level in recruiting? Because I have a feeling it’s not.

Advertisement
Back