Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
AZ ST is the perfect landing spot for him.

He’s pretty much Jayden Daniels & was being recruited by Herm & Zak Hill to fulfill that role way back in February of 2022 until everything crumbled at AZ ST & everybody got fired lol. But with Dillingham & Beau Baldwin now in the seat there’s good offensive stability there & it will make for a much smoother landing spot.

This kid’s gonna do well in Tempe.

AZ ST is the perfect landing spot for him.

He’s pretty much Jayden Daniels & was being recruited by Herm & Zak Hill to fulfill that role way back in February of 2022 until everything crumbled at AZ ST & everybody got fired lol. But with Dillingham & Beau Baldwin now in the seat there’s good offensive stability there & it will make for a much smoother landing spot.

This kid’s gonna do well in Tempe.

I personally thought UW would’ve been a much better destination for him. 1st yr HC at a school w some ?able history, I dunno. And I’m still not sold on him as a player after peeping him this season.

We’ll see.

Advertisement
I personally thought UW would’ve been a much better destination for him. 1st yr HC at a school w some ?able history
UW would’ve definitely been better, but AZ ST is fine.

What’s funny is AZ ST was the early favorites to land him way back when his recruitment first started before everything unfolded, now it’s come full circle.

UW would’ve definitely been better, but AZ ST is fine.

What’s funny is AZ ST was the early favorites to land him way back when his recruitment first started before everything unfolded, now it’s come full circle.

Yep; sure was. Lol.

Advertisement
Are we gonna pull out pics of our cars and boats next?? I’ll have to run to my buddy‘s shop to take pics of my new truck.
i-cant-move-stuck-up.gif

Advertisement
I Doubt they gave him anything close to what he was asking for. I do think its a good spot for him. ASU not gonna be as much pressure as he was gonna get im the state of FL with all the hoopla and bags they were chasing

Narrator: Nobody was giving them what he was asking for

Advertisement
At this point, I'm more interested in what his NIL deal looks like than anything else with this kid.
I am as well. I can't help but think Miami and UF got all the drama with this kid and ASU is just getting the prospect, and probably without having to give him anywhere near the NIL deals Miami and UF were discussing. Watch him turn into a future pro

Advertisement
Back