Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Listen I’m just looking for reason to go see my truck…
If You Say So Ok GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
His father did him no favors. ASU Seems like a good spot- hope he gets a chance to be a kid and enjoy school and play football….
This! He’s a good kid with the stereotypical California helicopter father. I hope he’s able to get away from all that pressure. He’s the youngest and most talented out his brothers so pops did ALOT. You can tell from the jump he wasn’t running his recruitment and like I said in posts in the past since his first year at Pitt high his father kinda caused some problems

I personally thought UW would’ve been a much better destination for him. 1st yr HC at a school w some ?able history, I dunno. And I’m still not sold on him as a player after peeping him this season.

We’ll see.
UW would’ve been a great fit but I think they kinda cooled on him when the Folsom QB said he was coming. Honestly think that kid could be a five star by the end of the 24 cycle

Excited to head out to some practices out here and see how kid pans out given the recruitment. Will have a chance to play early for sure.

Might be there w/ u, bro. My homegirl is a professor at ASU & she just had a baby, so I’ll be visiting around that time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good luck kid. It's been a circus and none of that matters if you get serious about what you're doing at the place you signed with. This kid and many others need to realize that if they put the work in, the money will come. Money is just an unneeded distraction to me at this point in their lives.

Advertisement
432 pages for someone that never signed with Miami. crazy

anyways, looks like he got ZERO NIL money. what a fool.

I'm curious who leaked that contract. Confirms what has been speculated by many - Florida overpaid to secure flip/commitment. Then at least one person, if not more, reneged on the deal and the money was not there.

Advertisement
By all accounts, he seems like a nice kid who tried to handle his recruitment as best he could. However, he got absolutely screwed by his Dad in every way possible. Imagine going from a multi-million dollar NIL deal to absolutely nothing because dad wanted to live vicariously through him and get his own payday. Absolutely mindblowing.

Advertisement
Back