Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Anyone got le “real” story to share?View attachment 226280

Obviously, can't cut-and-paste the whole article, so I'll post some nuggets. Here's one from "timeline". The relevance is that HathNoCock was acting as the hype man for a deal, which he somehow then refused to honor within the next 30 days. So the storyline about HathNoCock being ambushed is...bush...

Not sure why I can't post a screenshot, I'm going to try again.

Screenshot 2023-01-24 112741.jpg

Advertisement
One thing that the article seems to do is SOLIDIFY that the number exceeded $13 million, by citing multiple sources.

Which is crazy.

Florida was, literally, negotiating against themselves. I've said this before, the Miami NIL offer was mid-seven-figures, though I've never claimed that LifeWallet would be the sole payor. The ORIGINAL Gaytor offer was higher than ours. And then the ACCEPTED Gaytor offer dwarfed both of those numbers.

With no other competitor on the horizon.

It's nuts. But the Gaytors did it, then tweeted about it, and walked away with nothing. Other than the egg on their faces.

Advertisement
So, Rashada and the Gator Collective executed and agreement that would pay $13.85 million over 4 years. That's crazy money. No way Rashada receives anything close to that wherever he lands at this point. If there's a signed contract, then should be interesting to follow as Rashada & Co. may have a case against the Gator Collective. Can't wait to catch Hugh ("Mr. Big Bucks'') Hathcock's next tweet.

So, Rashada and the Gator Collective executed and agreement that would pay $13.85 million over 4 years. That's crazy money. No way Rashada receives anything close to that wherever he lands at this point. If there's a signed contract, then should be interesting to follow as Rashada & Co. may have a case against the Gator Collective. Can't wait to catch Hugh ("Mr. Big Bucks'') Hathcock's next tweet.
But wait…The Gator Collective vehemently denied the $11M Rashada said they offered him in the summer! So now they have been caught red handed!

Last edited:
One thing that the article seems to do is SOLIDIFY that the number exceeded $13 million, by citing multiple sources.

Which is crazy.

Florida was, literally, negotiating against themselves. I've said this before, the Miami NIL offer was mid-seven-figures, though I've never claimed that LifeWallet would be the sole payor. The ORIGINAL Gaytor offer was higher than ours. And then the ACCEPTED Gaytor offer dwarfed both of those numbers.

With no other competitor on the horizon.

It's nuts. But the Gaytors did it, then tweeted about it, and walked away with nothing. Other than the egg on their faces.
This is really a case of one rich guy ... Hathcock ... with a big ego being ****ed that Miami (and Ruiz) had beaten them repeatedly for recruits in 2022. He basically said ***** it, we're joining the big guys, and he had some uneducated, inexperienced dude (Jackson Zager?) negotiate the deal which he, initially, agreed to fund, probably with some $$ input from his booster cronies. Once he calmed down, and discussed the number with his buddies $13.85 million, Manning money, they bailed. Tails between their legs. Why they bumped the "deal" from the $6 million dollar range to almost $14 million is the unanswered question. Will be interesting to see what new entity they create to replace The Gator Collective as that has reportedly been shut down as a result of this fiasco.

Advertisement
Talk about a group of professionals ... the Rashada NIL was "negotiated" by Jackson Zager, who is listed as the CEO of JTM sports, a sports agency firm. He is currently a second year student at SMU? So some kid negotiated a deal, Hugh Hathcock agreed ... with this kids negotiated proposal and his numbers ... and pledged the funds. Then came to his senses and bailed. Where was the AD and Napier insofar as affirming that this "effort" was in the best interests of the UF football program. Amazing.

Talk about a group of professionals ... the Rashada NIL was "negotiated" by Jackson Zager, who is listed as the CEO of JTM sports, a sports agency firm. He is currently a second year student at SMU? So some kid negotiated a deal, Hugh Hathcock agreed ... with this kids negotiated proposal and his numbers ... and pledged the funds. Then came to his senses and bailed. Where was the AD and Napier insofar as affirming that this "effort" was in the best interests of the UF football program. Amazing.
Its ridiculous but in regards to the last line, that would be a big no no on UF's side.

Its ridiculous but in regards to the last line, that would be a big no no on UF's side.
Come on ... you really believe that ANY NIL deal is given to a recruit without the advance knowledge of the head coach and AD? NIL resources are a limited commodity and every program has multiple needs. There needs to be (and there is) a coordinated effort on these programs. You really believe that Napier had no idea that Rashada was flipping from Miami ... and that it was 100% due to a NIL deal that had been structured at the behest of Hathcock?

Lord if you only Knew!

Advertisement
Come on ... you really believe that ANY NIL deal is given to a recruit without the advance knowledge of the head coach and AD? NIL resources are a limited commodity and every program has multiple needs. There needs to be (and there is) a coordinated effort on these programs. You really believe that Napier had no idea that Rashada was flipping from Miami ... and that it was 100% due to a NIL deal that had been structured at the behest of Hathcock?
You are probably right but they are not supposed to. I do wonder how much they know, especially early on as this is still very nascent. Most coaches didnt know the exact details of bags, only that they would be there if needed. I believe it was one of the posters who is a handler on here, that stated that the one school that knew everything inside out was Taint, everywhere else it was dont ask dont tell type stuff.

Advertisement
I really don't believe any story coming out about this right now, not with those numbers. Nope.
The numbers are crazy ... but Manning reportedly has a $14 million dollar deal, Nico is very close to that, and the big ego UF Booster Hathcock was in a "lets get one pulled on Miami & Ruiz" and decided to join that overpriced fraternity. Gator Collective DID execute a NIL agreement for that amount, then "terminated" the agreement when the booster reneged. Result is that the Gator Collective ... which they were promoting as the hallmark of NIL collectives back in the Spring of 2022 ... has now been DISBANDED due to this colossal ***** up. UF is the poster child for NIL gone wrong and will be working to structure a new collective, under a different name with different people involved, to try and rebuild their reputation in the NIL arena. Big egos, no coordination, lot of BS, but the number put to paper was that number.

Advertisement
Back