Official QB Jaden Rashada: COMMITS… & then Flips to the gator… & then the gator welches on the payments so he doesn’t enroll and rescinds NLI

Advertisement
San Carlos is nice, but I've loved Sarasota since the mid 70s. I grew up only 45mins from there, so I've spent alot of time there. My GF was offered an incredible job in Miami 4months ago at Mt. Sinai, and we were thinking about moving to Miami (Coral Gables), but I really didn't want to live in Miami. About 3 weeks ago, she was offered an equally incredible job in Sarasota, and we've decided to go that route. She's as crazy about Sarasota as I am. We found a Condo in Sarasota (through a friend). They want $225,000 for it (2 bedroom 2 bath) and I think I can get them down to $205,000-$210,000....
If we can come to an agreement, then I'll put my Condo here in San Carlos up for a quick sale. It'd be no problem at all . I could get $190,000 now quickly.
After all of your bragging about money I feel like I'm in the middle of an episode of punk'd after reading this post.

Advertisement
San Carlos is nice, but I've loved Sarasota since the mid 70s. I grew up only 45mins from there, so I've spent alot of time there. My GF was offered an incredible job in Miami 4months ago at Mt. Sinai, and we were thinking about moving to Miami (Coral Gables), but I really didn't want to live in Miami. About 3 weeks ago, she was offered an equally incredible job in Sarasota, and we've decided to go that route. She's as crazy about Sarasota as I am. We found a Condo in Sarasota (through a friend). They want $225,000 for it (2 bedroom 2 bath) and I think I can get them down to $205,000-$210,000....
If we can come to an agreement, then I'll put my Condo here in San Carlos up for a quick sale. It'd be no problem at all . I could get $190,000 now quickly.
Everyone spends money differently but bragging about how wealthy you are while admitting to living in a $190,000 condo is perplexing to say the least.

Advertisement
No....I
I assume those are 1 bedrooms.What can they be rented for monthly and what are the Hoas.TIA.
No...I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath Condo in San Carlos 1,100 Sq ft I bought for $200,000 2 1/2 yrs ago. HOAs was originally $325 monthly...but went up to $375 after Hurricane where I presently live. Place in Sarasota is also 2 bedroom 2 bath with 1,200 Sq ft and has a $225,000 asking price, with HOA at $425.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1674520880135.jpeg

1674520907799.gif

No....I

No...I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath Condo in San Carlos 1,100 Sq ft I bought for $200,000 2 1/2 yrs ago. HOAs was originally $325 monthly...but went up to $375 after Hurricane where I presently live. Place in Sarasota is also 2 bedroom 2 bath with 1,200 Sq ft and has a $225,000 asking price, with HOA at $425.
As long as you have room for that custom U table, you should be good to go.

Advertisement
Why are people interested in counting other people's money? That goes for this board, Rashada and NIL. I'm already bored with Rashada story

Why are people interested in counting other people's money? That goes for this board, Rashada and NIL. I'm already bored with Rashada story
Anyone got le “real” story to share?View attachment 226280
NickDeLaTorre is the ON3 guy covering the Gators and has covered them for over 10 years.

He put together a synopsis of what "actually" happened ... and he contacted the parties involved (Gator Collective, Gator Guard ... aka Hugh Hathcock), JTM sports and apparently attorneys representing everybody. Summarizing:

-6-26-22 Rashada commits to Miami.
-11-09-22 Hugh Hathcock (Gator Guard sponsor) tweets "good news coming tomorrow"
-11-10-22 Rashada flips to the Gators and SIGNS a NIL agreement for $13.85 million over 4 years.
The deal was "negotiated" by Jackson Zager of JTM sports, with funds reportedly committed by Hugh Hathcock and
his booster buddies. The DEAL was presented to The Gator Collective as a completed NIL proposal for the Gator Collective
to then present for execution to the Rashadas. The Collective did this and on 11-10-22 they had an executed agreement.

On 12-01-22 the Gator Collective had reason to believe they had a problem with the funding that had been promised as part of the deal and
they sent a Termination Letter to the Rashadas cancelling the NIL agreement. Rashada was receiving comments that a new deal would be worked out
from people on both sides and he signed the Letter of Intent. Then as "new deal discussions" broke down he requested, and finally was granted, a full release from his LOI. The result was Rahada looking for a new home, the Gator Collective (and UF) becoming known as "the program that writes checks it cannot cash", the Collective being dismantled and the head (Eddie Rojas) removed from any NIL deals. Apparently a successor entity to The Gator Collective will be formed, new people involved, and the Gators will begin trying to repair the damage done to their reputation.

Advertisement
Back